Gas-X - can a 2 1/2 year old girl take gas x?

Yes. Gas-X (Simethicone) is used to relieve painful pressure caused by excess gas in the stomach and intestines. Simethicone is for use in babies, children, and adults.Children should never be given more than the recommended dose of simethicone. Call your doctor if the child's gas symptoms do not improve after treatment with simethicone.

litlmommag 28 Nov 2011

Simithicone drops can be prescribed by the dr or bought otc. There is a cheap brand called little tummys about 5to7$ works wonderful and kids like the taste. Few drops go very far. Good luck

For My Niece, Who Suffered From Severe Gas/Gas Discomfort, My sister would rub her belly in clockwise circles, then push her knees to her chest as well as move her legs like she was pedaling a bicycle, this would work out the bubbles and make the "Toots" come out of her which relieved the discomfort, also laying her on her belly and letting her squirm around (basically the pressure on her belly) would help work out some "Toots" too.