Does gabpentin show up on blood test?

Only if they're testing for it. Its not a controlled drug.

I'm obviously challeneged with modern technology... dont think my question posted. If it did pls?

... disregard this. I'm having a blood test for pre-employment at a hospital. It's administrative work however, i dont have a script for ...

Does Gabapentin show up on a drug test Urine? and if so how long does it stay in your system?

I took one and have to do a drug test tomorrow it will be 48 hours after the fact but I want to know what to expect?

Gabapentin - has any one quit smoking on gabpentin?

I just started taking this today, I have several issues just wondering does it help you quit smoking too.

Gabapentin - My dr just switched me from lycria 75 mg at night for stress to a drug call gabpentin?

... 300 mg at night. I have been taking the gabpentin for 3 days and I feel crazy. Having all kinds of mood swings. Is this normal.? My stress is ...