Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Gabapentin taken with RedBull eneregy drink?

I'v been taking Gabapentin for at least a month now. I also have been drinking Red Bull in the mornings after I take one 400mg of Gabapentin. ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

What happens when you take 8 tylenol pm at one setting?

my girl friend regularly takes around 5 tylenol pm before bed but tonight she took 5 and then before bed she took 3 more. she started puking around 2 ...

How long after taking Tylenol PM can I take Benadryl?

I took 2 capsules of Tylenol PM about 3 hours ago to help me fall asleep (I've used Tylenol PM quite a few times before). However, I switched ...

Gabapentin 100 mg for shingles pain?

My doctor prescribed this for the nerve pain of shingles. I took one at bedtime, as prescribed, and waited almost 2 hours. It didn't seem to ...