Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Can you split a tylenol pm in half?

i am taking care of an elderly lady and she is having trouble taking the tylenol pm i want to know if it is ok to split a tylenol pm to make it ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

I take Adderal is it ok if I take Tylenol with Codeine 3?

Iv'e been taking adderal for years and I just broke my hand nd the docter gave me perscription for tylenol 3. I was wondering if I can take the ...

Gabapentin taken with Xanax and temazepam question?

Hi, I take temazepam 15mg every night and Xanax 0.5mg as needed for travel or anxiety. I have had shingles for the past couple of weeks and the dr. ...