Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Can you split a tylenol pm in half?

i am taking care of an elderly lady and she is having trouble taking the tylenol pm i want to know if it is ok to split a tylenol pm to make it ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

How long after taking Tylenol PM can I take Benadryl?

I took 2 capsules of Tylenol PM about 3 hours ago to help me fall asleep (I've used Tylenol PM quite a few times before). However, I switched ...

Tylenol pm?

My thirteen year old just took 2 tylenol pm, will she wake up in the morning to go to school???