Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Can you split a tylenol pm in half?

i am taking care of an elderly lady and she is having trouble taking the tylenol pm i want to know if it is ok to split a tylenol pm to make it ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

How long after taking Tylenol PM can I take Benadryl?

I took 2 capsules of Tylenol PM about 3 hours ago to help me fall asleep (I've used Tylenol PM quite a few times before). However, I switched ...

I take Adderal is it ok if I take Tylenol with Codeine 3?

Iv'e been taking adderal for years and I just broke my hand nd the docter gave me perscription for tylenol 3. I was wondering if I can take the ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...