Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

What happens when you take 8 tylenol pm at one setting?

my girl friend regularly takes around 5 tylenol pm before bed but tonight she took 5 and then before bed she took 3 more. she started puking around 2 ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...

How long does cymbalta remain in the system?

I take Cymbalta in the AM. Throughout the day I take numerous other drugs such as Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Amlodipine, ...

Tylenol Concern?

I have read that all childrens Tylenol has been or is being taken off the shelves due to metals... what about adult Tylenol... I'm allergic to ...