Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Can you split a tylenol pm in half?

i am taking care of an elderly lady and she is having trouble taking the tylenol pm i want to know if it is ok to split a tylenol pm to make it ...

What happens when you take 8 tylenol pm at one setting?

my girl friend regularly takes around 5 tylenol pm before bed but tonight she took 5 and then before bed she took 3 more. she started puking around 2 ...

I take Adderal is it ok if I take Tylenol with Codeine 3?

Iv'e been taking adderal for years and I just broke my hand nd the docter gave me perscription for tylenol 3. I was wondering if I can take the ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...

How long does cymbalta remain in the system?

I take Cymbalta in the AM. Throughout the day I take numerous other drugs such as Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Amlodipine, ...