Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

What happens when you take 8 tylenol pm at one setting?

my girl friend regularly takes around 5 tylenol pm before bed but tonight she took 5 and then before bed she took 3 more. she started puking around 2 ...

How long after taking Tylenol PM can I take Benadryl?

I took 2 capsules of Tylenol PM about 3 hours ago to help me fall asleep (I've used Tylenol PM quite a few times before). However, I switched ...

Tylenol pm?

My thirteen year old just took 2 tylenol pm, will she wake up in the morning to go to school???

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...