Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Can you split a tylenol pm in half?

i am taking care of an elderly lady and she is having trouble taking the tylenol pm i want to know if it is ok to split a tylenol pm to make it ...

Gabapentin taken with RedBull eneregy drink?

I'v been taking Gabapentin for at least a month now. I also have been drinking Red Bull in the mornings after I take one 400mg of Gabapentin. ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

Gabapentin 100 mg for shingles pain?

My doctor prescribed this for the nerve pain of shingles. I took one at bedtime, as prescribed, and waited almost 2 hours. It didn't seem to ...