Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

Can you split a tylenol pm in half?

i am taking care of an elderly lady and she is having trouble taking the tylenol pm i want to know if it is ok to split a tylenol pm to make it ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Tylenol pm?

My thirteen year old just took 2 tylenol pm, will she wake up in the morning to go to school???

How long does cymbalta remain in the system?

I take Cymbalta in the AM. Throughout the day I take numerous other drugs such as Gabapentin, Omeprazole, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Amlodipine, ...

Gabapentin taken with Xanax and temazepam question?

Hi, I take temazepam 15mg every night and Xanax 0.5mg as needed for travel or anxiety. I have had shingles for the past couple of weeks and the dr. ...