Can gabapentin be taken with tylenol?

Yes it can... acetaminophen is safe... blaze22

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

Tylenol pm?

My thirteen year old just took 2 tylenol pm, will she wake up in the morning to go to school???

Gabapentin taken with Xanax and temazepam question?

Hi, I take temazepam 15mg every night and Xanax 0.5mg as needed for travel or anxiety. I have had shingles for the past couple of weeks and the dr. ...

Tylenol Concern?

I have read that all childrens Tylenol has been or is being taken off the shelves due to metals... what about adult Tylenol... I'm allergic to ...