Gabapentin - Does neurontin cause weight gain?

It is not clear from your question for what problem, you are taking Gabapentin,Please clear it so as to suggest the medicine, for that particular
disease accordingly.
Hope for the best.

Yes it does cause weight gain and lately I have noticed that it also causes my feet to swell

It causes fluid retention which can lead to weight gain due to swelling.

I have noticed some bloating around the belly - but other than that, I haven't gained weight. Hopefully, you won't either, as no one wants to take a medication that helps with what it is supposed to, but then up gaining weight. I know Seroquel causes fast weight gain... try to stay off of that one! Best wishes for you.