Does gabapentin make your blood pressure go up?

Yes, it can cause High Blood Pressure (hypertension)

Cardiovascular side effects including hypertension have been reported to occur in more than one percent of patients taking gabapentin.

Read more at:

I suggest you contact your Dr. asap.-

Take care,

2 different blood pressure meds?

My husband is a diabetic and had a major problem with his legs and feet swelling. Test were done to make sure not a blood clot. His blood pressure ...

Are all the ingredients in Lorazepam manufactured 8/11/10 same as now?

My prescription of that date lowers my blood pressure, gives me a happy, non-concerned attitude - does the trick. Lorazepam from other manufacturers ...

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Help high blood pressure or going crazy?

Hello - I recently went to my doctor and the check my blood pressure it was at 150/100 then he checked it again 2 mins later and it went down to ...