Can Gabapentin be broken in half?

Hi Kandice,
You can't break a capsule in half. Ask your doctor if they come in tablet form that can be broken in half.
Best wishes to you,
Lara

Should adipex be broken in half?

should adipex be broken in half for a lower doceof the medication or does that mess up the time release medication in the pill

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...

Gabapentin?

I've been on gabapentin for a year n half, progressively increased to 2700mgs a day. It's not working anymore. I have nerve damage in my ...

Half life of Gabapentin? Can someone tell me what exactly the half life of a medicine means? The?

... literature in Gabapentin says its half life is 5-7 hours..so does that mean that half the medication is out of your system in that amount of ...

1 answer 5 days ago