Can Gabapentin be broken in half?

Hi Kandice,
You can't break a capsule in half. Ask your doctor if they come in tablet form that can be broken in half.
Best wishes to you,
Lara

Hi everyone my problem is this... i'm 36 years old and my body has taken a beaten(broken left?

... femur,broken right ankle,right miniscus tear,broken back,and hereditary hip degeneration)through the years. Well with the insensitivity of MOST ...

REgarding gabapentin?

I am alergic to codine,percodone,sulpha can I safely take gabapentin?

Gabapentin taken with RedBull eneregy drink?

I'v been taking Gabapentin for at least a month now. I also have been drinking Red Bull in the mornings after I take one 400mg of Gabapentin. ...

Should adipex be broken in half?

should adipex be broken in half for a lower doceof the medication or does that mess up the time release medication in the pill

Gabapentin?

I took 2 Gabapentin today I realized they had expired in 2012 I have been staggering ... like I had to to much to drink. I never experienced this ...