Can Gabapentin be broken in half?

Hi Kandice,
You can't break a capsule in half. Ask your doctor if they come in tablet form that can be broken in half.
Best wishes to you,
Lara

Hi. iv'e had this pain in my arms for about 1 and half yrs. on gabapentin & tramadol. seen 4 dr.'s?

had carpal tunnel surg when didn't need. prev dr claims low vitamin d may be causing aches

Should adipex be broken in half?

should adipex be broken in half for a lower doceof the medication or does that mess up the time release medication in the pill

Has any one gained weight on GABAPENTIN?

if gabapentin and lyrica r almost the same.do u gain pounds on gabapentin???

Gabapentin?

I took 2 Gabapentin today I realized they had expired in 2012 I have been staggering ... like I had to to much to drink. I never experienced this ...

Lyrica vs. gabapentin. What are your thoughts?

I was taking Lyrica and was still in pain, my doctor switched me to Gabapentin and at first I thought it was better. But a year and a half later I ...