Can Gabapentin be broken in half?

Hi Kandice,
You can't break a capsule in half. Ask your doctor if they come in tablet form that can be broken in half.
Best wishes to you,
Lara

Can Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 325 mg / 5 mg be broken in half without it being harmful?

Just wondered if this could be broken in half-it is the white pill with red specks that says Watson 3202... didn't know for sure since there ...

Took 1 gabapentin 300mg this morning and would be okay for him to take 1/2 of a robaxin at 4?

HeHehenwas taking gabapentin for his back and then we went to er and they gave him robaxin he took them together for two days... Now he feels like ...

Gabapentin?

I've been on gabapentin for a year n half, progressively increased to 2700mgs a day. It's not working anymore. I have nerve damage in my ...

Hydrochlorothiazide/Valsartan - Can this pill be broken in half they are huge?

Picked up prescription they are much larger than usual. Can they be broken in half?