Can Gabapentin be broken in half?

Hi Kandice,
You can't break a capsule in half. Ask your doctor if they come in tablet form that can be broken in half.
Best wishes to you,
Lara

Gabapentin taken with RedBull eneregy drink?

I'v been taking Gabapentin for at least a month now. I also have been drinking Red Bull in the mornings after I take one 400mg of Gabapentin. ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Can Gabapentin cause you to lose control of your bowels?

I have tried to take Gabapentin on 2 or 3 occasions for migraines. On the second or third day ,I have uncontrollable diahrea. Any thoughts ?

Lyrica vs. gabapentin. What are your thoughts?

I was taking Lyrica and was still in pain, my doctor switched me to Gabapentin and at first I thought it was better. But a year and a half later I ...

Immed. Release Gabapentin vs. Extednded Release?

My doctor asks me all the time about whether or not I have taken Gabapentin in the past and whether it worked, I tell him yes I have and no it ...