Can Gabapentin be broken in half?

Hi Kandice,
You can't break a capsule in half. Ask your doctor if they come in tablet form that can be broken in half.
Best wishes to you,
Lara

Hi. iv'e had this pain in my arms for about 1 and half yrs. on gabapentin & tramadol. seen 4 dr.'s?

had carpal tunnel surg when didn't need. prev dr claims low vitamin d may be causing aches

Gabapentin taken with RedBull eneregy drink?

I'v been taking Gabapentin for at least a month now. I also have been drinking Red Bull in the mornings after I take one 400mg of Gabapentin. ...

I just had my gabapentin refilled. The pharmacist was out of the 400 mg. capsules?

that I usually take, but they gave me the 800 mg. pills and told me to break them in half. The pills are very large in comparison to the capsules. ...

Gabapentin?

I took 2 Gabapentin today I realized they had expired in 2012 I have been staggering ... like I had to to much to drink. I never experienced this ...

Lyrica vs. gabapentin. What are your thoughts?

I was taking Lyrica and was still in pain, my doctor switched me to Gabapentin and at first I thought it was better. But a year and a half later I ...