Can Gabapentin be broken in half?

Hi Kandice,
You can't break a capsule in half. Ask your doctor if they come in tablet form that can be broken in half.
Best wishes to you,

Lyrica vs. gabapentin. What are your thoughts?

I was taking Lyrica and was still in pain, my doctor switched me to Gabapentin and at first I thought it was better. But a year and a half later I ...

Can Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone 325 mg / 5 mg be broken in half without it being harmful?

Just wondered if this could be broken in half-it is the white pill with red specks that says Watson 3202... didn't know for sure since there ...

I've been on gabapentin for a year n half, progressively increased to 2700mgs a day. It's not working anymore. I have nerve damage in my ...

Hydrochlorothiazide/Valsartan - Can this pill be broken in half they are huge?

Picked up prescription they are much larger than usual. Can they be broken in half?

Half life of Gabapentin? Can someone tell me what exactly the half life of a medicine means? The?

... literature in Gabapentin says its half life is 5-7 does that mean that half the medication is out of your system in that amount of ...