I found a ssmall peach colored round pill with the number5 on one side and a score on the other side

Could well be Lisinopril 5 MG.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/5-6430.html

What is this pill - with 'M 2' imprint?

HI, i was going though my medicine cabinet and found a pill in a bottle marked keflex, im pretty good with pills and i KNOW this is not keflex. Its a ...

What is this pill - with 'don one' imprint?

peach colored (looks that color to me- could maybe be light orange or light pink, but still looks peach to me) round pill. one side imprint has don ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

round, approximately 1.0 cm in diameter. light peach color. score line on one side only. One side of score has letter N. Other side of score has ...

I found a small orange/peach colored round pill on my floor with an indented letter "P" on one side?

the numbers "28" on the other side, what is this?

What is this pill - with 'M 5' imprint?

I found a pill in my daughters bathroom its peach colored and has an m on one side and part of the other side is scratched and i can see a 5 but the ...