I found a ssmall peach colored round pill with the number5 on one side and a score on the other side

Could well be Lisinopril 5 MG.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/5-6430.html

What is this pill - with 'M 2' imprint?

HI, i was going though my medicine cabinet and found a pill in a bottle marked keflex, im pretty good with pills and i KNOW this is not keflex. Its a ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

round, approximately 1.0 cm in diameter. light peach color. score line on one side only. One side of score has letter N. Other side of score has ...

Hello, I found a round peach colored pill in a pocket of my pants with the number 201 on one side.?

... The other side has a line down the middle, but I can't make out the writing as it has worn off. Please help

Found half pill, peach round, "0-" imprint?

i found a half peach pill with a 0- imprint on one side and i cabt make out the other side (looks like a mirror image of an uppercase R without the ...

Can someone help id this pill I found it in my daughters room?

pale peach colored, scored with 9 on left side 3 on right and on the other side it's flat with 2780 imprinted. Very small and round.