I found a small white pill with teva on one side and 5767 on the other side. what is it and for wha?

It is olanzapine 2.5 mg. Its an anti psychotic.

Anonymous

Pill imprint TEVA 5767 has been identified as Olanzapine 2.5 mg.

Olanzapine is used in the treatment of schizophrenia; insomnia; bipolar disorder; depression; obsessive compulsive disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Olanzapine 2.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

Pill image: http://www.drugs.com/imprints/teva-5767-18186.html

Take care,

maso.-