Found small white round pill 54 over 425 line on other side?

54 425 is 8mg HYDROMORPHONE
HYDROCHLORIDE (Dilaudid)

What is this pill - with 'WL 94 A' imprint?

I found some pills I cant seem to identify. They are small round white pils with a line down the middle on one side. Above the line the letters ...

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

What white round pill has only a "M" on one side and only a score line on the other?

I filled a prescription at CVS recently for Lexapro. Inside the bottle, I found both Lexapro and a small white round tablet with a "M" ...

I found a small container with pills in it in my daughters bag... 3 different kinds?

one is a half inch all white round pill smooth edges no imprint... the other very tiny yellow capsule like shape. imprint its very small looks like ...

See if this pill is dilaudid#54/425?

Small white round pill with 54/425 its to be #8mg but dont know cuz iv been on #8mg