Found small white round pill 54 over 425 line on other side?

54 425 is 8mg HYDROMORPHONE
HYDROCHLORIDE (Dilaudid)

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

What white round pill has only a "M" on one side and only a score line on the other?

I filled a prescription at CVS recently for Lexapro. Inside the bottle, I found both Lexapro and a small white round tablet with a "M" ...

What is this pill - with 'W 1mg' imprint?

found small white round pills. one side looks like capital W (the wyeth W) or could be an M. other side is "1" over the score line and ...

I found several pill in my sons bag I want to know what these are.please help?

1)small round pill kinda looks off white #20/25 on one side,alsolooks like 2 tyiangls touching #5032 on this side. 2)small round peach color a line ...

About pills?

so i found a round yellow pill with a G with the number 425 witten under it and on the other side it has a line going one way across and then another ...