Found small white round pill 54 over 425 line on other side?

54 425 is 8mg HYDROMORPHONE
HYDROCHLORIDE (Dilaudid)

I have a small white and round pill,?

I have a pill it is white and round. and has print on one side and a line through the middle one side. Above the line it has APO, and below the line ...

What is this pill - with 'WL 94 A' imprint?

I found some pills I cant seem to identify. They are small round white pils with a line down the middle on one side. Above the line the letters ...

I found a small container with pills in it in my daughters bag... 3 different kinds?

one is a half inch all white round pill smooth edges no imprint... the other very tiny yellow capsule like shape. imprint its very small looks like ...

About pills?

so i found a round yellow pill with a G with the number 425 witten under it and on the other side it has a line going one way across and then another ...

I recently found 2 different type of pills?

The first one is white and round with flat sides, the one side at the top of the pill it has the number 15 then a score, and below the score line ...