Found small white round pill 54 over 425 line on other side?

54 425 is 8mg HYDROMORPHONE
HYDROCHLORIDE (Dilaudid)

What is this pill - with 'WL 94 A' imprint?

I found some pills I cant seem to identify. They are small round white pils with a line down the middle on one side. Above the line the letters ...

What is this pill - with 'W 1mg' imprint?

found small white round pills. one side looks like capital W (the wyeth W) or could be an M. other side is "1" over the score line and ...

I found a small container with pills in it in my daughters bag... 3 different kinds?

one is a half inch all white round pill smooth edges no imprint... the other very tiny yellow capsule like shape. imprint its very small looks like ...

About pills?

so i found a round yellow pill with a G with the number 425 witten under it and on the other side it has a line going one way across and then another ...

See if this pill is dilaudid#54/425?

Small white round pill with 54/425 its to be #8mg but dont know cuz iv been on #8mg