Found small white round pill 54 over 425 line on other side?

54 425 is 8mg HYDROMORPHONE
HYDROCHLORIDE (Dilaudid)

I have a small white and round pill,?

I have a pill it is white and round. and has print on one side and a line through the middle one side. Above the line it has APO, and below the line ...

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

I found several pill in my sons bag I want to know what these are.please help?

1)small round pill kinda looks off white #20/25 on one side,alsolooks like 2 tyiangls touching #5032 on this side. 2)small round peach color a line ...

I found a small container with pills in it in my daughters bag... 3 different kinds?

one is a half inch all white round pill smooth edges no imprint... the other very tiny yellow capsule like shape. imprint its very small looks like ...

See if this pill is dilaudid#54/425?

Small white round pill with 54/425 its to be #8mg but dont know cuz iv been on #8mg