Found small white round pill 54 over 425 line on other side?

54 425 is 8mg HYDROMORPHONE
HYDROCHLORIDE (Dilaudid)

I have a small white and round pill,?

I have a pill it is white and round. and has print on one side and a line through the middle one side. Above the line it has APO, and below the line ...

What white round pill has only a "M" on one side and only a score line on the other?

I filled a prescription at CVS recently for Lexapro. Inside the bottle, I found both Lexapro and a small white round tablet with a "M" ...

I found several pill in my sons bag I want to know what these are.please help?

1)small round pill kinda looks off white #20/25 on one side,alsolooks like 2 tyiangls touching #5032 on this side. 2)small round peach color a line ...

About pills?

so i found a round yellow pill with a G with the number 425 witten under it and on the other side it has a line going one way across and then another ...

See if this pill is dilaudid#54/425?

Small white round pill with 54/425 its to be #8mg but dont know cuz iv been on #8mg