Found small white round pill with the number #3 on one side and #78 on other side?

Pill imprint E 78 has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate 5 mg.

Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Zolpidem 5 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in the previous schedule.

Pill image:

Take care,