Found small blue pill with 250 on one side O-w or M-o on other side what is this?

A birth control pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen
O-M 250

What is this pill - 'Blue Pill with CG 250' imprint?

Found a somewhat large blue pill. One side has CG 250 the other side is what looks like a sword. It isn't coated and is actually chalky to ...

What is this pill - with '6/32, 250' imprint?

I have a small round white pill, it has "250" on one side, and a " 6 ____ 32" it has a 6 on top then a line in half (i'm ...

What is this pill - with 'A' imprint?

I found a small blue round pill in my son's pocket. He does not take any medications. The pill identifier shows one similar for Oxycodone 250 (A ...

What is this pill - with '250 35' imprint?

It's a tiny lite blue round pill with 35 on one side and a "O" on top of "250" on the other... can anyone help?

I found alot-like 250 of these pills in a truck my cousin is purchasing from another relative?

They are elliptical shaped pills, one end being a royal blue and the other clear with blue and white specks inside. The imprint is on the blue side ...