Found small blue pill with 250 on one side O-w or M-o on other side what is this?

A birth control pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen
O-M 250

What is this pill - 'Blue Pill with CG 250' imprint?

Found a somewhat large blue pill. One side has CG 250 the other side is what looks like a sword. It isn't coated and is actually chalky to ...

What is this pill - with '6/32, 250' imprint?

I have a small round white pill, it has "250" on one side, and a " 6 ____ 32" it has a 6 on top then a line in half (i'm ...

I found two pills in my sons room one is orange, round, and has KW imprint on one side on the other?

... side it has SMG on it The other one is a blue and white capsule with 250 Clocet imprint. What are these are they use to get high by my son?

What is this pill - with 'o-m' imprint?

its a small round and blue pill with o-m on one side and 250 on the other?

Small, round, light blue pill, imprinted "10mg" and scored on other side?

Found a couple little light blue pills, size of Valiums. They have a "10mg" on one side, and on the other side is just a score, nothing ...