Found small blue pill with 250 on one side O-w or M-o on other side what is this?

A birth control pill Ortho Tri-Cyclen
O-M 250

I found two pills in my sons room one is orange, round, and has KW imprint on one side on the other?

... side it has SMG on it The other one is a blue and white capsule with 250 Clocet imprint. What are these are they use to get high by my son?

What is this pill - with 'o-m' imprint?

its a small round and blue pill with o-m on one side and 250 on the other?

I found alot-like 250 of these pills in a truck my cousin is purchasing from another relative?

They are elliptical shaped pills, one end being a royal blue and the other clear with blue and white specks inside. The imprint is on the blue side ...

What is this pill - with '35 250' imprint?

I found a little round blue pill that has a large imprint of 35 on one side and on the other side it looks like a small letter o on top and on the ...

Small, round, light blue pill, imprinted "10mg" and scored on other side?

Found a couple little light blue pills, size of Valiums. They have a "10mg" on one side, and on the other side is just a score, nothing ...