Found a round, blue pill in my cabbinet. On one side 555 on the other a lowercase "b" ne ideas?

the only thing I could find similar is a pill that has barr on one side and 555 over 164 on the other side. If thats right its 10 mg diazepam which is used for anxiety disorders. Hope this helps.

tdavis28 I agree with carolyn17,sounds like a generic Valium me. Just as she said the pill identifier came up wth that anwser as well. For your own comfort just go to the top of this page and click on"pill identifier", that way you can actually see the pill and you will know if it is the same. Fall Queen