Found a pill small white and round teva imprinted on one side 74 on the other, what is this?

Teva 74 is 10mg Zolpidem (Ambien).

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

What is this pill - with '100 score' imprint?

i found a pill in my boyfriends bathroom, it's small, flat, round, white, on one side has 100 imprinted and the side has an x or cross imprinted ...

Small round pill Teva imprint is oxycodone 40mg?

Small round pill with imprint Teva other side blank is oxycodone 40mg. The other side is left blank because legally Teva cannot post the dosage on ...

Found mystery TEVA white round pill with number 2508?

I'm not all THAT old, but I found a pill on the floor in my house and used my reading glasses from Michael's, since the inscribed numbers ...