Found a pill small white and round teva imprinted on one side 74 on the other, what is this?

Teva 74 is 10mg Zolpidem (Ambien).

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

What is this pill - with '100 score' imprint?

i found a pill in my boyfriends bathroom, it's small, flat, round, white, on one side has 100 imprinted and the side has an x or cross imprinted ...

I cant ID a pill found, its a white round small tab, P on one side and a 10 and letter M. Pls help?

I found a small white round tablet on my sons floor yesterday and am very concerned because he is an opiate addict, he is now in a methadone program. ...

I found a pill in my sons room an dont know wht it is?

its small white and round and it has teva on one side and 74 on the other side

Small round pill Teva imprint is oxycodone 40mg?

Small round pill with imprint Teva other side blank is oxycodone 40mg. The other side is left blank because legally Teva cannot post the dosage on ...