Foot fungus on bottom of foot. What helps?

Is it just at the bottom ? You can use an antifungal cream like terbinafine. The link below has names of other medicines which can be used.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-pedis.html

bostonterrier 11 Jan 2012

Thanks. Only on bottom of foot. Will check out.

Will Triamcinolone cream dry up the blisters on the bottom of my Left Foot?

I was prescribed this cream to relieve the "tingling" "itching" on only my left foot due to little "bumps" which turn ...

Why did my foot doctor give me hydroquinone for fungus of the toe nail?

i have had the fungus for a few years now, and this s what the foot doctor prescribed for me

Is Fluocinonide 0.05% appropriate to use for foot fungal problems?

I am hoping I can use this cream to help with my foot fungus. I found this cream in my Father's bathroom along with Tinactin. He and I have had ...

Salicylic Acid - I'm using the Fungi-nail toe and foot cream on my 93 yr old, diabetic husband's?

... feet due to severe toenail fungus. We just started 2 days ago. On the toes that have the worse fungus, his toe nails have turned a dark yellow ...