Foot fungus on bottom of foot. What helps?

Is it just at the bottom ? You can use an antifungal cream like terbinafine. The link below has names of other medicines which can be used.

bostonterrier 11 Jan 2012

Thanks. Only on bottom of foot. Will check out.

Will Triamcinolone cream dry up the blisters on the bottom of my Left Foot?

I was prescribed this cream to relieve the "tingling" "itching" on only my left foot due to little "bumps" which turn ...

Could naproxen cause really bad foot pain?

Pain - Hello DC Family. I am having a problem with my foot and would like some advice. About two two days ago my feet started swelling. And it was ...

Fractured my foot in three difference places, I'm looking fot support?

Hello I'm new here. I fractured my foot in three places I fell in the bathroom and fell on top of my right foot - this happen three weeks feels ...

Salicylic Acid - I'm using the Fungi-nail toe and foot cream on my 93 yr old, diabetic husband's?

... feet due to severe toenail fungus. We just started 2 days ago. On the toes that have the worse fungus, his toe nails have turned a dark yellow ...

Foot pain with taking Kerydin?

I have been on Kerydin for my foot fungus for about 6 weeks now. I started having foot pain in my left foot about 2 weeks ago it comes and goes ...