Foot fungus on bottom of foot. What helps?

Is it just at the bottom ? You can use an antifungal cream like terbinafine. The link below has names of other medicines which can be used.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-pedis.html

bostonterrier 11 Jan 2012

Thanks. Only on bottom of foot. Will check out.

Why did my foot doctor give me hydroquinone for fungus of the toe nail?

i have had the fungus for a few years now, and this s what the foot doctor prescribed for me

Is Fluocinonide 0.05% appropriate to use for foot fungal problems?

I am hoping I can use this cream to help with my foot fungus. I found this cream in my Father's bathroom along with Tinactin. He and I have had ...

Onychomycosis -- Toenail - My foot is turning lots of strange colors, and it really hurts! What?

... could it be? I'm a junior in high school and it's really freaking me out! How am I going to go to prom with a nasty foot fungus???

Salicylic Acid - I'm using the Fungi-nail toe and foot cream on my 93 yr old, diabetic husband's?

... feet due to severe toenail fungus. We just started 2 days ago. On the toes that have the worse fungus, his toe nails have turned a dark yellow ...

Foot pain with taking Kerydin?

I have been on Kerydin for my foot fungus for about 6 weeks now. I started having foot pain in my left foot about 2 weeks ago it comes and goes ...