Foot fungus on bottom of foot. What helps?

Is it just at the bottom ? You can use an antifungal cream like terbinafine. The link below has names of other medicines which can be used.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-pedis.html

bostonterrier 11 Jan 2012

Thanks. Only on bottom of foot. Will check out.

Will Triamcinolone cream dry up the blisters on the bottom of my Left Foot?

I was prescribed this cream to relieve the "tingling" "itching" on only my left foot due to little "bumps" which turn ...

When would a physician only give a patient an Rx for 1 month of Lamisil?

I took a three month dose of Lamisil pills for toenail fungus. After finishing I waited for three months and all visual signs of the fungus had ...

Fractured my foot in three difference places, I'm looking fot support?

Hello I'm new here. I fractured my foot in three places I fell in the bathroom and fell on top of my right foot - this happen three weeks feels ...

Salicylic Acid - I'm using the Fungi-nail toe and foot cream on my 93 yr old, diabetic husband's?

... feet due to severe toenail fungus. We just started 2 days ago. On the toes that have the worse fungus, his toe nails have turned a dark yellow ...

I am searching online and in local stores for "Miracle plus tea tree cream--moisturizing foot?

... cream/ 2oz jar. I found one jar of this cream at a Dollar Store and I put it on my feet to soften the callus. From what I gather from the info on ...