Foot fungus on bottom of foot. What helps?

Is it just at the bottom ? You can use an antifungal cream like terbinafine. The link below has names of other medicines which can be used.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-pedis.html

bostonterrier 11 Jan 2012

Thanks. Only on bottom of foot. Will check out.

Will Triamcinolone cream dry up the blisters on the bottom of my Left Foot?

I was prescribed this cream to relieve the "tingling" "itching" on only my left foot due to little "bumps" which turn ...

When would a physician only give a patient an Rx for 1 month of Lamisil?

I took a three month dose of Lamisil pills for toenail fungus. After finishing I waited for three months and all visual signs of the fungus had ...

Fractured my foot in three difference places, I'm looking fot support?

Hello I'm new here. I fractured my foot in three places I fell in the bathroom and fell on top of my right foot - this happen three weeks feels ...

Is Fluocinonide 0.05% appropriate to use for foot fungal problems?

I am hoping I can use this cream to help with my foot fungus. I found this cream in my Father's bathroom along with Tinactin. He and I have had ...

Onychomycosis -- Toenail - My foot is turning lots of strange colors, and it really hurts! What?

... could it be? I'm a junior in high school and it's really freaking me out! How am I going to go to prom with a nasty foot fungus???