Foot fungus on bottom of foot. What helps?

Is it just at the bottom ? You can use an antifungal cream like terbinafine. The link below has names of other medicines which can be used.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/tinea-pedis.html

bostonterrier 11 Jan 2012

Thanks. Only on bottom of foot. Will check out.

Will Triamcinolone cream dry up the blisters on the bottom of my Left Foot?

I was prescribed this cream to relieve the "tingling" "itching" on only my left foot due to little "bumps" which turn ...

Why did my foot doctor give me hydroquinone for fungus of the toe nail?

i have had the fungus for a few years now, and this s what the foot doctor prescribed for me

Could naproxen cause really bad foot pain?

Pain - Hello DC Family. I am having a problem with my foot and would like some advice. About two two days ago my feet started swelling. And it was ...

Onychomycosis -- Toenail - My foot is turning lots of strange colors, and it really hurts! What?

... could it be? I'm a junior in high school and it's really freaking me out! How am I going to go to prom with a nasty foot fungus???

Foot pain with taking Kerydin?

I have been on Kerydin for my foot fungus for about 6 weeks now. I started having foot pain in my left foot about 2 weeks ago it comes and goes ...