Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.

1.Sanguinaria Canadensis, Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled Water, Butter of Zinc?

1.Sanguinaria Canadensis, Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled Water, Butter of Zinc. 2.A proprietary blend of Cashew Plant (Anacardium occidentale), Fig ...

As I am new in this sector, I would like to know how to increase the prodution of the tree leaves?

I have just started a little tea garden as it was my dream. But i don't have the required & the adequate knowledge in this sector. So i ...

Question Concerning Medical Research on Comfrey?

I am a big lover of the plant comfrey in particular Symphytum Uplandica X. I use the leaves of this plant internally as a water based preparation 30g ...

Herbel green tea?

I'm about to start a detox and wanted to know if any of these ingredients will have will affect my nexplanon birth control? The ingredients are: ...

Can aloe vera directly from an aloe vera plant be used on dry lips for an oxygen user with a mask?

Must be water based but they just slide off the lips. Can I use the aloe vera from my aloe vera leaves? I use an oxygen concentrator with a mask ...