Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

What are the affects of molly plant and xanax?

basically i wont to know what the side affects of taking mollys plant food and xanax

Does magnesium stearate in Fioricet come from plant or meat sources?

I have developed a rare allergy to mammalian meat as a result of a lone star tick bite. It is my understanding that the magnesium stearate which is ...

Question Concerning Medical Research on Comfrey?

I am a big lover of the plant comfrey in particular Symphytum Uplandica X. I use the leaves of this plant internally as a water based preparation 30g ...

Herbel green tea?

I'm about to start a detox and wanted to know if any of these ingredients will have will affect my nexplanon birth control? The ingredients are: ...

Can aloe vera directly from an aloe vera plant be used on dry lips for an oxygen user with a mask?

Must be water based but they just slide off the lips. Can I use the aloe vera from my aloe vera leaves? I use an oxygen concentrator with a mask ...