Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

I need the name of the plant drugs used in Acute leukemia? Only plant extract I need?

What are the plant extract used in acute leukemia?

As I am new in this sector, I would like to know how to increase the prodution of the tree leaves?

I have just started a little tea garden as it was my dream. But i don't have the required & the adequate knowledge in this sector. So i ...

Does magnesium stearate in Fioricet come from plant or meat sources?

I have developed a rare allergy to mammalian meat as a result of a lone star tick bite. It is my understanding that the magnesium stearate which is ...

I had a "J" plant procedure done and now have adhesion disorders?

After having an emergency illostomy in which 6" of small colon was removed along with all of my large colon and rectum leaving me many adhesions ...

Herbel green tea?

I'm about to start a detox and wanted to know if any of these ingredients will have will affect my nexplanon birth control? The ingredients are: ...