Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

I need the name of the plant drugs used in Acute leukemia? Only plant extract I need?

What are the plant extract used in acute leukemia?

Labrador Tea - can you eat the leaves ?

I eat about 4 leaves a day,I chew completely and swollow could this be harmful? I have no ill affects and seems to help my aching joints.

As I am new in this sector, I would like to know how to increase the prodution of the tree leaves?

I have just started a little tea garden as it was my dream. But i don't have the required & the adequate knowledge in this sector. So i ...

Question Concerning Medical Research on Comfrey?

I am a big lover of the plant comfrey in particular Symphytum Uplandica X. I use the leaves of this plant internally as a water based preparation 30g ...

Can aloe vera directly from an aloe vera plant be used on dry lips for an oxygen user with a mask?

Must be water based but they just slide off the lips. Can I use the aloe vera from my aloe vera leaves? I use an oxygen concentrator with a mask ...