Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

I need the name of the plant drugs used in Acute leukemia? Only plant extract I need?

What are the plant extract used in acute leukemia?

1.Sanguinaria Canadensis, Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled Water, Butter of Zinc?

1.Sanguinaria Canadensis, Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled Water, Butter of Zinc. 2.A proprietary blend of Cashew Plant (Anacardium occidentale), Fig ...

Labrador Tea - can you eat the leaves ?

I eat about 4 leaves a day,I chew completely and swollow could this be harmful? I have no ill affects and seems to help my aching joints.

As I am new in this sector, I would like to know how to increase the prodution of the tree leaves?

I have just started a little tea garden as it was my dream. But i don't have the required & the adequate knowledge in this sector. So i ...

Does magnesium stearate in Fioricet come from plant or meat sources?

I have developed a rare allergy to mammalian meat as a result of a lone star tick bite. It is my understanding that the magnesium stearate which is ...