Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

1.Sanguinaria Canadensis, Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled Water, Butter of Zinc?

1.Sanguinaria Canadensis, Vegetable Glycerin, Distilled Water, Butter of Zinc. 2.A proprietary blend of Cashew Plant (Anacardium occidentale), Fig ...

Labrador Tea - can you eat the leaves ?

I eat about 4 leaves a day,I chew completely and swollow could this be harmful? I have no ill affects and seems to help my aching joints.

What are the affects of molly plant and xanax?

basically i wont to know what the side affects of taking mollys plant food and xanax

Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Have any of you tried Neem Tea for chronic inflammation?

My acupuncturist gave me a bag of Neem leaves to brew into a tea (bet you a gozillion dollars that it tastes like puke on toast!) she also said ...

As I am new in this sector, I would like to know how to increase the prodution of the tree leaves?

I have just started a little tea garden as it was my dream. But i don't have the required & the adequate knowledge in this sector. So i ...