Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

I need the name of the plant drugs used in Acute leukemia? Only plant extract I need?

What are the plant extract used in acute leukemia?

Labrador Tea - can you eat the leaves ?

I eat about 4 leaves a day,I chew completely and swollow could this be harmful? I have no ill affects and seems to help my aching joints.

Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Have any of you tried Neem Tea for chronic inflammation?

My acupuncturist gave me a bag of Neem leaves to brew into a tea (bet you a gozillion dollars that it tastes like puke on toast!) she also said ...

Does magnesium stearate in Fioricet come from plant or meat sources?

I have developed a rare allergy to mammalian meat as a result of a lone star tick bite. It is my understanding that the magnesium stearate which is ...

Herbel green tea?

I'm about to start a detox and wanted to know if any of these ingredients will have will affect my nexplanon birth control? The ingredients are: ...