Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

What are the affects of molly plant and xanax?

basically i wont to know what the side affects of taking mollys plant food and xanax

Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Have any of you tried Neem Tea for chronic inflammation?

My acupuncturist gave me a bag of Neem leaves to brew into a tea (bet you a gozillion dollars that it tastes like puke on toast!) she also said ...

Does magnesium stearate in Fioricet come from plant or meat sources?

I have developed a rare allergy to mammalian meat as a result of a lone star tick bite. It is my understanding that the magnesium stearate which is ...

Question Concerning Medical Research on Comfrey?

I am a big lover of the plant comfrey in particular Symphytum Uplandica X. I use the leaves of this plant internally as a water based preparation 30g ...

Herbel green tea?

I'm about to start a detox and wanted to know if any of these ingredients will have will affect my nexplanon birth control? The ingredients are: ...