Fo-Ti - How can I use the leaves of the Fo Ti plant?

Sorry I am not sure how you could use the leaves.
See: http://www.drugs.com/npc/fo-ti.html

I need the name of the plant drugs used in Acute leukemia? Only plant extract I need?

What are the plant extract used in acute leukemia?

What are the affects of molly plant and xanax?

basically i wont to know what the side affects of taking mollys plant food and xanax

As I am new in this sector, I would like to know how to increase the prodution of the tree leaves?

I have just started a little tea garden as it was my dream. But i don't have the required & the adequate knowledge in this sector. So i ...

Herbel green tea?

I'm about to start a detox and wanted to know if any of these ingredients will have will affect my nexplanon birth control? The ingredients are: ...

Can aloe vera directly from an aloe vera plant be used on dry lips for an oxygen user with a mask?

Must be water based but they just slide off the lips. Can I use the aloe vera from my aloe vera leaves? I use an oxygen concentrator with a mask ...