Fluocinonide - Can i put it on my scalp?

I could not find anything that says it cannot be used on the scalp (couldn't find anything that says it can either)

You will find detailed information at http://www.drugs.com/pro/fluocinonide.html

Yes! Fluocinonide actually has a "solution" form to make it easy to apply to the scalp. It's not actually an oil but more of a watery solution. Ask your doctor to write the prescription specifying "solution"... I use both, the ointment on the face and the solution directly to the scalp. Hope it's not too late :)