Flomax after turm?

Did you mean Flomax after TURP?

Kidney stone/8mm prescribed Flomax?

I have a larger than normal kidney stone and it's lodged in the narrowest area of the ureter, I have a stent in place to aid in the passage, but ...

Flomax Co-Pay - I need help!?

I have been on flomax 5 yrs. My co-pay $60.00 i m disabled but not eligible for help. My co-pays are 800 month on 1100 pension.flomax works but I ...

Are there any foods or juices that should be avoided while taking Flomax?

I just added Cranberry juice to my diet and it seems to negate the positive muscle relaxing effects of Flomax. I now feel as if my urine stream is ...

Anyone ever get a erection lasting 4 hours from Flomax ? too nervous to take it?

One of the possiblie side effects of flomax is prolonged erection. I'm 16, and wondering if this side effect would not affect me, cause of my ...

Has anyone here had any dental problems possibly associated with Flomax?

I have had 3 root canals in 3 years and a brush with gum disease since I have been taking Flomax. I have eliminated all other causes for this.