Is Flexeril have Mobic,anti-inflammatory Med?

Mobic is anti-inflammatory NSAID and Flexeril is a muscle relaxant drug.

No, only cyclobenzaprine which is the active ingredient.-

http://www.drugs.com/flexeril.html

RA - Newly Diagnosed?

My name is Kim, I'm a 24 year old newlywed and I was diagnosed with RA a week and a half ago. (What a great beginning to my marriage... lol) My ...

I was on mobic daily... my rheumy has switch me to piroxicam 20 mg. does anyone know of this med?

I was dg. With inflammatory arthritis my r factor is neg and I have had this for six months I also take Plaquenil and Tramadol. Any info would be ...

Why is Mobic so expensive vs meloxicam?

3 months supply of Mobic from Medco is $600.00 vs $10.00 for meloxicam. Mobic must have other ingrediants that causes the cost to be so much. ...

Why wouls soma show up in the body if never taken the med?

i just had a urine screen done to manage my pain meds and soma showed up in i dont take that pill so how is that possible could the ingredient be in ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...