Is Flexeril have Mobic,anti-inflammatory Med?

Mobic is anti-inflammatory NSAID and Flexeril is a muscle relaxant drug.

No, only cyclobenzaprine which is the active ingredient.-

http://www.drugs.com/flexeril.html

RA - Newly Diagnosed?

My name is Kim, I'm a 24 year old newlywed and I was diagnosed with RA a week and a half ago. (What a great beginning to my marriage... lol) My ...

If Epididymo-orchitis not cured by antibiotics and anti inflammatory what else could I try

I Have taken antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs from last 20 days. now I had very mild pain and tenderness in left testicle. what should be ...

Why wouls soma show up in the body if never taken the med?

i just had a urine screen done to manage my pain meds and soma showed up in i dont take that pill so how is that possible could the ingredient be in ...

I started Mobic about 21/2 weekeloped shortness of breath when to the ER doc said I have some weird?

... lung thing but I didn't have any of this before starting the Mobic. Any suggests or thoughts

I need some suggestions from my very knowledgeable DC friends regarding Mobic. Help!?

The rheumatologist prescribed Mobic 7.5mg 2X day and Flexeril 5mg 2X day for arthritis, but mostly for my PN. I have had to reduce my dosage of Mobic ...