Is Flexeril have Mobic,anti-inflammatory Med?

Mobic is anti-inflammatory NSAID and Flexeril is a muscle relaxant drug.

No, only cyclobenzaprine which is the active ingredient.-

I was on mobic daily... my rheumy has switch me to piroxicam 20 mg. does anyone know of this med?

I was dg. With inflammatory arthritis my r factor is neg and I have had this for six months I also take Plaquenil and Tramadol. Any info would be ...

Why is Mobic so expensive vs meloxicam?

3 months supply of Mobic from Medco is $600.00 vs $10.00 for meloxicam. Mobic must have other ingrediants that causes the cost to be so much. ...

What other drugs are in the same family as Mobic?

Just tried Mobic for PsA, did not help at all, Doctor going to try celaxicam (not sure if spelling it correctly) now, wanting to know what the name ...

I need some suggestions from my very knowledgeable DC friends regarding Mobic. Help!?

The rheumatologist prescribed Mobic 7.5mg 2X day and Flexeril 5mg 2X day for arthritis, but mostly for my PN. I have had to reduce my dosage of Mobic ...