Is Flexeril have Mobic,anti-inflammatory Med?

Mobic is anti-inflammatory NSAID and Flexeril is a muscle relaxant drug.

No, only cyclobenzaprine which is the active ingredient.-

http://www.drugs.com/flexeril.html

I was on mobic daily... my rheumy has switch me to piroxicam 20 mg. does anyone know of this med?

I was dg. With inflammatory arthritis my r factor is neg and I have had this for six months I also take Plaquenil and Tramadol. Any info would be ...

Why is Mobic so expensive vs meloxicam?

3 months supply of Mobic from Medco is $600.00 vs $10.00 for meloxicam. Mobic must have other ingrediants that causes the cost to be so much. ...

Why wouls soma show up in the body if never taken the med?

i just had a urine screen done to manage my pain meds and soma showed up in i dont take that pill so how is that possible could the ingredient be in ...

I need some suggestions from my very knowledgeable DC friends regarding Mobic. Help!?

The rheumatologist prescribed Mobic 7.5mg 2X day and Flexeril 5mg 2X day for arthritis, but mostly for my PN. I have had to reduce my dosage of Mobic ...

Safe to take flexeril and amitriptyline together?

I take amitriptyline for migraines 10 mg once a night I also have sciatica and have been beaten... down lately from sciatica ... my doc prescribed me ...