Is Flexeril have Mobic,anti-inflammatory Med?

Mobic is anti-inflammatory NSAID and Flexeril is a muscle relaxant drug.

No, only cyclobenzaprine which is the active ingredient.-

http://www.drugs.com/flexeril.html

Why is Mobic so expensive vs meloxicam?

3 months supply of Mobic from Medco is $600.00 vs $10.00 for meloxicam. Mobic must have other ingrediants that causes the cost to be so much. ...

Why wouls soma show up in the body if never taken the med?

i just had a urine screen done to manage my pain meds and soma showed up in i dont take that pill so how is that possible could the ingredient be in ...

What other drugs are in the same family as Mobic?

Just tried Mobic for PsA, did not help at all, Doctor going to try celaxicam (not sure if spelling it correctly) now, wanting to know what the name ...

I started Mobic about 21/2 weekeloped shortness of breath when to the ER doc said I have some weird?

... lung thing but I didn't have any of this before starting the Mobic. Any suggests or thoughts

I need some suggestions from my very knowledgeable DC friends regarding Mobic. Help!?

The rheumatologist prescribed Mobic 7.5mg 2X day and Flexeril 5mg 2X day for arthritis, but mostly for my PN. I have had to reduce my dosage of Mobic ...