Is Flexeril have Mobic,anti-inflammatory Med?

Mobic is anti-inflammatory NSAID and Flexeril is a muscle relaxant drug.

No, only cyclobenzaprine which is the active ingredient.-

http://www.drugs.com/flexeril.html

I was on mobic daily... my rheumy has switch me to piroxicam 20 mg. does anyone know of this med?

I was dg. With inflammatory arthritis my r factor is neg and I have had this for six months I also take Plaquenil and Tramadol. Any info would be ...

If Epididymo-orchitis not cured by antibiotics and anti inflammatory what else could I try

I Have taken antibiotics and anti inflammatory drugs from last 20 days. now I had very mild pain and tenderness in left testicle. what should be ...

Why wouls soma show up in the body if never taken the med?

i just had a urine screen done to manage my pain meds and soma showed up in i dont take that pill so how is that possible could the ingredient be in ...

I started Mobic about 21/2 weekeloped shortness of breath when to the ER doc said I have some weird?

... lung thing but I didn't have any of this before starting the Mobic. Any suggests or thoughts