Does the flector patch have narcotics?

Anonymous

No, it does not.-

What is Flector Patch (diclofenac transdermal)?

Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

Read more at http://www.drugs.com/mtm/flector-patch.html

Take care,

masso.-

I have hep. C, is the flector patch safe for me to use?

The doctor gave me a few boxes/samples. He also gave me a shot of steroids and a shot for pain ,which didn't help at all. He put a patch on my ...

I can't take ibuprofen due to ulcers and have chronic neck pain, help?

Dr. just prescribed Flector patch but now I am scared to use it as side effects listed are gastric ulcers and bleeds. How can that be if this is ...

I am using the Flector 1.3% patch and it has made my skin bleed has anyone else experienced this?

When I remove the patch I notice old blood stains on it similar to what you would see when you remove a band-aid. Has anyone else experienced this? ...

I'm using a flector patch for a muscle strain. The patch is old and the packet says to disgard?

... after 7/10. Is it any use to use it now?

Flector Patch - Why is it necessary to wear the patch so long?

Is it releasing medication for the entire 12 hours?