Does the flector patch have narcotics?

No, it does not.-

What is Flector Patch (diclofenac transdermal)?

Diclofenac is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

Take care,

Does flector patch cause nervousness, i.e. inability to lie still, or rest?

Pain is lessened but I still toss and turn and get up out of bed

I have hep. C, is the flector patch safe for me to use?

The doctor gave me a few boxes/samples. He also gave me a shot of steroids and a shot for pain ,which didn't help at all. He put a patch on my ...

I can't take ibuprofen due to ulcers and have chronic neck pain, help?

Dr. just prescribed Flector patch but now I am scared to use it as side effects listed are gastric ulcers and bleeds. How can that be if this is ...

I am using the Flector 1.3% patch and it has made my skin bleed has anyone else experienced this?

When I remove the patch I notice old blood stains on it similar to what you would see when you remove a band-aid. Has anyone else experienced this? ...

Flector Patch - Lumbar Stenosis Pain?

My Ortho Dr. gave me a sample of Flector patch and I attached it. While reading the warnings regarding any Cardiovascular history, I pulled it off ...