Flagyl - Does anyone experience extreme fatigue?

Does anyone know how long flagyl siedefects last?

i was on flagyl four months ago, it gave me loss of apetite, fatigue,constipation,heartburn,loss of weight. i still have abdominal pain and heartburn ...

Can Prilesec cause fatigue?

Took my 14th dose today. Last 6 days I've had extreme fatigue!! Just not like me to feel this tired/sleepy.

Flagyl IV RTU - What can you take for a head cold and sinus infection with flagyl?

On Flagy 4 days, cold and sinus symptoms started about 5 days ago. Can I take mucinex dm?

Rheumatoid Arthritis - anyone experience extreme tiredness and/or tendonitis in hands?

I have 2 questions about RA and symptoms. My name is Joyce and I have recently been diagnosed with RA and one of the first symptoms I had, in ...

I feel EXTREME fatigue and tiredness all day long, What to do?

I am on Zoloft 50 mg since 6 months now, a month ago, I started to feel general fatigue and tiredness, now it is extreme, I feel tired after reading ...