Flagyl - Does anyone experience extreme fatigue?

Flagyl IV RTU - What can you take for a head cold and sinus infection with flagyl?

On Flagy 4 days, cold and sinus symptoms started about 5 days ago. Can I take mucinex dm?

GI doc has me on Flagyl 250mg and bactrim for bacterial overgrowth in small bowel for 10 day course?

... Have felt pretty lousy since taking these; extreme fatigue, nausea, thirsty, dry mouth. On day 8 developed rash on my neck lower face, upper arms ...

Rheumatoid Arthritis - anyone experience extreme tiredness and/or tendonitis in hands?

I have 2 questions about RA and symptoms. My name is Joyce and I have recently been diagnosed with RA and one of the first symptoms I had, in ...

Can constipation cause extreme fatigue and nausea?

MY 17 year old nephew has been very sick with extreme fatigue and nausea for about 3 weeks. He just saw gi, who told him it's constipation. His ...

I feel EXTREME fatigue and tiredness all day long, What to do?

I am on Zoloft 50 mg since 6 months now, a month ago, I started to feel general fatigue and tiredness, now it is extreme, I feel tired after reading ...