Fioricet - does fiorcet have codeine in it and is it narcotic?

Fioricet contains a combination of acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine.
It does not contain codeine and it is not a narcotic.
For more information see the link below:
http://www.drugs.com/fioricet.html

Floricet with Codeine - how much does fioricet with codeine cost?

I don't have insurance and ive been on the regular fioricet for a while. This is the second time ive been on it. Then i heard about it with ...

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

Fioricet with Codeine - what mg does Fioricet w/codeine come in ?

what are the mgs of fioricet w/codeine

Has anyone had proplems with UTI infection due to taking Fioricet with codeine? I drink a lot of?

... water and liquids so I know it's not from lack of liquid

I take Fioricet with codeine for migraines. I have Imitrex but it makes me almost more sick than?

... the migraine so I only take it if I'm on the verge of going to the ER. I know they can cause a rebound migraines and I'm constantly ...