Fioricet - does fiorcet have codeine in it and is it narcotic?

Fioricet contains a combination of acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine.
It does not contain codeine and it is not a narcotic.
For more information see the link below:
http://www.drugs.com/fioricet.html

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

I have taking fiorinal for many years. Dr tried to change me to fiorcet?

for some reason i don't get the relief with fiorcet. does this make sense? Also, unrelated question. why is fiorinal that has asprin a sch II ...

I was previously taking fiorinal with codeine and it seemed to work. Now my doctor prescribe?

fioricet, but does not seem to work, or if it does work, it is for a very short time. Now the doctor prescribed fiorinal because fioricet did not ...

I understand the difference between fiorinall and fioricet, what is the difference in these with?

... codeine and the one called with codeine III ?

Has anyone had proplems with UTI infection due to taking Fioricet with codeine? I drink a lot of?

... water and liquids so I know it's not from lack of liquid