Fioricet - does fiorcet have codeine in it and is it narcotic?

Fioricet contains a combination of acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine.
It does not contain codeine and it is not a narcotic.
For more information see the link below:
http://www.drugs.com/fioricet.html

Floricet with Codeine - how much does fioricet with codeine cost?

I don't have insurance and ive been on the regular fioricet for a while. This is the second time ive been on it. Then i heard about it with ...

Does anyone know if Butalbital comes in anyother pain medication other than Fioricet with Codeine?

I suffer from severe migraine headaches, and Fioricet with Codeine is the only thing that works and I have tried all kinds of pain meds. My health ...

I was previously taking fiorinal with codeine and it seemed to work. Now my doctor prescribe?

fioricet, but does not seem to work, or if it does work, it is for a very short time. Now the doctor prescribed fiorinal because fioricet did not ...

Has anyone had proplems with UTI infection due to taking Fioricet with codeine? I drink a lot of?

... water and liquids so I know it's not from lack of liquid

Is it a rebound migraine if u only get them every other day? I take Fioricet with codeine. I can't?

... take triptans, prophylactic drugs don't help and I'm allergic to Vicodin