Is finger pain a side effect of Yasmin?

That is a potentially serious side effect and you should contact the dr immediately. Below is information pulled from info on yasmin. Notice the part under SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS where swollen fingers are specifically mentioned.

Possible side effects of Yasmin :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:

Breast tenderness; bleeding or spotting between menstrual periods; nausea; stomach cramps or bloating; vomiting; weight gain.