Where can I find drug interaction information of tecfivera?

Anonymous

Hello squirell. On top of the page is the heading "Interaction Checker" Please lick on the link and proceed. Regards pledge

Multiple Sclerosis - My daughter is in her 2nd tri-mester. She is having an episode and her dr?

... recommend that she take iv treatments for 3 days of the solu m. Do you know what the risks are? Thank you, Jo-Ann

Are there any experiences your members can share re: interaction?

Hello, my name is Dave and I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in December of 2006. To be more specific, the question I have is, are there any ...

What is the safest Drug for panic symptoms in multiple sclerosis?

My friend has multiple sclerosis .she was given Lexapro for panic symptoms but her internist advised her against it. Is SSRI not safe in MS? What ...

Can a pharmacist refuse to give information on drug and food interactions?

I requested information on the possibility of a drug interaction when taking St. John's Wort with Lexapro. The pharmacist said, "St. ...