Where can I find drug interaction information of tecfivera?

Hello squirell. On top of the page is the heading "Interaction Checker" Please lick on the link and proceed. Regards pledge

Multiple Sclerosis - My daughter is in her 2nd tri-mester. She is having an episode and her dr?

... recommend that she take iv treatments for 3 days of the solu m. Do you know what the risks are? Thank you, Jo-Ann

Multiple Sclerosis?

Hi everyone, I have been in the hospital for the past 12 days having a bad flare of my MS sysmptoms and I am wearing a bit thin on patients. I was ...

Multiple Sclerosis - I was diagnose with MS on July 2011, whent for a second opinion and was told?

... that I had no MS, both doctors are board certified with over 25yrs each of experience. I have not had any symptoms,

Amantadine - Anyone dealing with swollen ankles as a result of Amatadine? I've been on 200mg a day?

... for a month, and have had swollen ankles for the past 2 weeks. I'm taking the drug to deal with MS related fatigue. the Neurologist said to ...