Where can I find drug interaction information of tecfivera?

Anonymous

Hello squirell. On top of the page is the heading "Interaction Checker" Please lick on the link and proceed. Regards pledge

Multiple Sclerosis - My daughter is in her 2nd tri-mester. She is having an episode and her dr?

... recommend that she take iv treatments for 3 days of the solu m. Do you know what the risks are? Thank you, Jo-Ann

Multiple sclerosis?

I have multiple sclerosis. Presently receiving Tysabri for 5 months. Concern with the side effects. Advise.

Multiple Sclerosis - I was diagnose with MS on July 2011, whent for a second opinion and was told?

... that I had no MS, both doctors are board certified with over 25yrs each of experience. I have not had any symptoms,

What is the safest Drug for panic symptoms in multiple sclerosis?

My friend has multiple sclerosis .she was given Lexapro for panic symptoms but her internist advised her against it. Is SSRI not safe in MS? What ...

Amantadine - Anyone dealing with swollen ankles as a result of Amatadine? I've been on 200mg a day?

... for a month, and have had swollen ankles for the past 2 weeks. I'm taking the drug to deal with MS related fatigue. the Neurologist said to ...