Finacea - I dont have rosacea why would my derm prescribe me it?

it has other uses. i believe it can be used for acne and psoriasis.

I have had rosacea for at least 25 years. I am now in perimenapause. it has gotten much worse,?

... mainly acne and rash. chocolate seems to be a major trigger, like an alergic reaction. does anyone else have this problem? thanks for the input. ...

Aczone in treating rosacea and acne?

I'm new to this. I went to the dermatologist for my lupus rashes I get on my face and she explained some of the problem was acne and rosacea. ...

Why would a dermatologist prescribe oracea versus spironolactone?

for my rosacea. I am also using Finacea and Tretinoin

Ocular Rosacea - Im wondering if the dox is making my body ache?

And a week or 2 when I stop taking it my adult acne comes back.Anything else i could take to make this go away? 55 years old.I hate when i get those ...

Doryx - Is it expensive and how much does it cost if my insurance does doesn't cover it?

Im 56 years old I've had Rosacea for 20 years and it seems the meds. that use to help my Rosacea no longer work. ( minocycline) So my Derm. ...