Finacea - I dont have rosacea why would my derm prescribe me it?

it has other uses. i believe it can be used for acne and psoriasis.

Are these real stories?

i have rosacea and i have tried everything. i am now under going laser treatment (ipl) i am using finacea and metrogel gel1% and i am seeing very ...

I have had rosacea for at least 25 years. I am now in perimenapause. it has gotten much worse,?

... mainly acne and rash. chocolate seems to be a major trigger, like an alergic reaction. does anyone else have this problem? thanks for the input. ...

Finacea - can I use face products as I have very dry skin?

In addition to using a moisturizer with sunscreen, can I use other face products, such as Skinceuticals vitamin C&E ferulic serum and Vit B gel ...

Doryx - Is it expensive and how much does it cost if my insurance does doesn't cover it?

Im 56 years old I've had Rosacea for 20 years and it seems the meds. that use to help my Rosacea no longer work. ( minocycline) So my Derm. ...