Finacea - I dont have rosacea why would my derm prescribe me it?

it has other uses. i believe it can be used for acne and psoriasis.

Are these real stories?

i have rosacea and i have tried everything. i am now under going laser treatment (ipl) i am using finacea and metrogel gel1% and i am seeing very ...

Aczone in treating rosacea and acne?

I'm new to this. I went to the dermatologist for my lupus rashes I get on my face and she explained some of the problem was acne and rosacea. ...

Finacea - can I use face products as I have very dry skin?

In addition to using a moisturizer with sunscreen, can I use other face products, such as Skinceuticals vitamin C&E ferulic serum and Vit B gel ...

I have acne rosacea, my symptoms getting worse, I need something to calm my skin until I back home?

i had laser sessions months ago, the symptoms are redness, bumps and itchy. i m our of country for 2 weeks.

My insurance wouldn't cover 1% Metrogel - so going to try the .75% - is that effective?

... or am i wasting time/money? they also wouldn't cover finacea at all