Finacea - I dont have rosacea why would my derm prescribe me it?

it has other uses. i believe it can be used for acne and psoriasis.

Are these real stories?

i have rosacea and i have tried everything. i am now under going laser treatment (ipl) i am using finacea and metrogel gel1% and i am seeing very ...

I have had rosacea for at least 25 years. I am now in perimenapause. it has gotten much worse,?

... mainly acne and rash. chocolate seems to be a major trigger, like an alergic reaction. does anyone else have this problem? thanks for the input. ...

Why would a dermatologist prescribe oracea versus spironolactone?

for my rosacea. I am also using Finacea and Tretinoin

Doryx - Is it expensive and how much does it cost if my insurance does doesn't cover it?

Im 56 years old I've had Rosacea for 20 years and it seems the meds. that use to help my Rosacea no longer work. ( minocycline) So my Derm. ...

I have acne rosacea, my symptoms getting worse, I need something to calm my skin until I back home?

i had laser sessions months ago, the symptoms are redness, bumps and itchy. i m our of country for 2 weeks.