Finacea - I dont have rosacea why would my derm prescribe me it?

it has other uses. i believe it can be used for acne and psoriasis.

How do you wean off of Halog?

I don't want to use it on my face for more than 2 weeks. I have rosacea and seb/derm.

Finacea - can I use face products as I have very dry skin?

In addition to using a moisturizer with sunscreen, can I use other face products, such as Skinceuticals vitamin C&E ferulic serum and Vit B gel ...

Ocular Rosacea - Im wondering if the dox is making my body ache?

And a week or 2 when I stop taking it my adult acne comes back.Anything else i could take to make this go away? 55 years old.I hate when i get those ...

Doryx - Is it expensive and how much does it cost if my insurance does doesn't cover it?

Im 56 years old I've had Rosacea for 20 years and it seems the meds. that use to help my Rosacea no longer work. ( minocycline) So my Derm. ...

How do I get rid of the acne part of rosacea?

I was on doxycycline and switched to minocycline and flared up so I switched back to doxy immediately. My acne rosacea hasn't completely gone ...