... the brand? I've been using the patch since my car accident in 04. I broke my back in two places. Right after the accident the doctor perscribed me Tylenol and Vicodin which put me in a coma, so I have to be careful what I put in my body. I can't take anything with Tylenol in it. Recently the company which manufacturs the Duragesic patch switched the delivery system from gel to matrix style patch. The first month I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do, this past month I asked my pharmacy to get the Sandoz brand of patch but I'm still in pain. I thought that maybe someone might know of another generic brand that REALLY works.
I also have RSD in my right arm from a previous accident. All of these years I've been using the brand name patch and my pain has been under control now every day is a nightmare. I just want it to be like I was a couple of months ago. Yes, I do have a pain management doc that I see every month, sometimes I see him twice a month if the pain is really bad. Thanks.