I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. Could this be an Abilify side effect?

That's unusual Lisa... I never did see that cited on the literature as a possible side effect. In fact, for the duration of time I was taking abilify, it had quite the opposite impact on me - it slowed me down, gave me a more tranquil or sedated feeling, and the sensation that nothing phased me. But no, I never felt jumpy or speeded up.
Just a very stupid question here though... is it possible that you have too much CAFFEINE in your system? Would you be drinking too much coffee, tea, soda's which are not caffeine-free? Believe it or not, there is a RADICAL amount of caffeine in soda, which can get you all hyper and jittery. I sort of have a problem quitting the tea and coffee, and yes they do give me an edgy feeling when consumed to excess.

Anonymous 25 Mar 2012

Yes, I agree, & even Excedrin has a lot of caffeine in it is why it wokrs for headaches so well. So does chocolate. Read labels, & see what you are ingesting... Mary

Yes indeed! Some of the most common side effects are anxiety and restlessness. Here is a copy from the literature:

The most common adverse reactions in adult patients in clinical trials ( ≥ 10%) were nausea, vomiting, constipation, headache, dizziness, akathisia, anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness.

So at least 10% or more people had restlessness and anxiety feelings when taking this drug. Talk to your Dr and see what your options are.