Fastin - Will it show up in drug test as meth?

Anonymous

Hello missin my boo. It will show up in a drug test as phentertmine, which is a drug much as an amphetamine. Best of wishes,pledge

When testing for meth in a lab will methadone show up or is a different test needed?urine +4meth?

i have heard zantac will show up as meth. is there anything that will show up as methadone other than methadone? when testing for meth in a lab will ...

Fatsin - Hi I just started takin fastin. I am 25 yrs old and 169 lbs at five foot tall. My?

... bmi states im obese and as a health concern I would like to get my bmi where I should be. This is why i started to take fastin. So far fastin has ...

Can 30 mg adderall show up as meth in drug urine?

my son is perscribed 30 mg adderall , i had him take a home drug test and it came back that he wAS using meth. can this be true or not ?

How will Adderall show up on a drug test?

I tested positive for meth I do not use meth the addrell does it's job just fine i was told to list it when I took the test the review dr said ...