Faslodex Dosage has been doubled due to a new study?

What dose are you taking at the moment ... and were you taking before?

I am asking about the long term effects of andriamyacin?

I had 8 doses of andriamyacin when I was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in late 2006 and early 2007. I have assumed and been reassured that ...

Breast Cancer, Metastatic - I have been on avastin for 8 months besides having bp problems I have?

... not had any other side effects. how long can i stay on avastin?

Why isn't Faslodex considered a chemo therapy?

Faslodex is the drug that is keeping my cancer stable but it is not considered a chemo therapy. Then what makes a drug a chemo therapy?

I see that hairloss is a side effect of Aromasin. My hair is growing back after chemo. Does this?

mean that when I start taking aromasin my hair will stop growing back? Will I be bald for the 5 years I take it? I have taken Tomaxafin, Arimadex, ...

Pertuzumab - Does this drug cause restless leg or jerking of extremities?

Being treated for occult breast cancer, metastatic to lung and lymph node. Receiving herceptin, perjeta and taxol