How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

I recently took a drug test for a job. It tested positive for hydromorphone, but I have never taken?

... it, unless it was part of the drugs I was given during a surgery I had in July this year. Shouldnt it be out of my system? The drug test was on ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Do all medications prescriptions show up on drug test ie back meds like?

Novaproxen and or Robaxecet. I am applying for a job in the Oilpatch and companies dont want to hear anything about back injuries even if they are ...

Has anyone ever had a drug test come back negative for pain meds when I haven't missed a dose?

I am not alone I know. The pain management clinic I go to is the same one that my best friend's mom sees. The same thing happened to her. ...

What unusual/unexpected results will SPIRIVA show up as in drug tests?

I'm on several COPD medications, and recently had a 'mouth swab' Drug Test and it came back Positive for "amphetamines"! The ...