How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

How long, if you are not a heavy user, does marijuana stay in your system for bloodwork etc?

I have a friend who smokes now and then, and they will have to do bloodwork soon? He smoked some last week, and will have to have bloodwork done on ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Do all medications prescriptions show up on drug test ie back meds like?

Novaproxen and or Robaxecet. I am applying for a job in the Oilpatch and companies dont want to hear anything about back injuries even if they are ...

I was given a urine drug test for a new job. They told me it was showing positive to painkillers?

They used the word sinthetic? painkillers. I have never taken any pain pills except over the counter Tynelol, Advil etc. They gave me another test ...

What unusual/unexpected results will SPIRIVA show up as in drug tests?

I'm on several COPD medications, and recently had a 'mouth swab' Drug Test and it came back Positive for "amphetamines"! The ...