How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

I suspect my husband is back using iv oxycontin. I have ordered a drug test on line but it wont be?

here for 4 days, if i get him to pee in a cup tonight will the urine be ok to test when the test gets her?

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Do all medications prescriptions show up on drug test ie back meds like?

Novaproxen and or Robaxecet. I am applying for a job in the Oilpatch and companies dont want to hear anything about back injuries even if they are ...

Has anyone ever had a drug test come back negative for pain meds when I haven't missed a dose?

I am not alone I know. The pain management clinic I go to is the same one that my best friend's mom sees. The same thing happened to her. ...