How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

I recently took a drug test for a job. It tested positive for hydromorphone, but I have never taken?

... it, unless it was part of the drugs I was given during a surgery I had in July this year. Shouldnt it be out of my system? The drug test was on ...

I suspect my husband is back using iv oxycontin. I have ordered a drug test on line but it wont be?

here for 4 days, if i get him to pee in a cup tonight will the urine be ok to test when the test gets her?

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

On a bloodwork paper what does DRUG SCREEN 10 mean?

the paper has all the normals on it and then has DRUG SCREEN 10, it also says HCV RNA QUANT. TMA, and then they wrote next to those * vit. D (OH)... ...

Do all medications prescriptions show up on drug test ie back meds like?

Novaproxen and or Robaxecet. I am applying for a job in the Oilpatch and companies dont want to hear anything about back injuries even if they are ...