How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

How long, if you are not a heavy user, does marijuana stay in your system for bloodwork etc?

I have a friend who smokes now and then, and they will have to do bloodwork soon? He smoked some last week, and will have to have bloodwork done on ...

I suspect my husband is back using iv oxycontin. I have ordered a drug test on line but it wont be?

here for 4 days, if i get him to pee in a cup tonight will the urine be ok to test when the test gets her?

On a bloodwork paper what does DRUG SCREEN 10 mean?

the paper has all the normals on it and then has DRUG SCREEN 10, it also says HCV RNA QUANT. TMA, and then they wrote next to those * vit. D (OH)... ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Hypothyroidism. Just had bloodwork done,it shows my thyroid isn't working at all?

What can happen and the effects on my body with my thyroid not working at all? Iv been on 112mcg and was increased to 137mcg to hopefully jump start ...