How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

I recently took a drug test for a job. It tested positive for hydromorphone, but I have never taken?

... it, unless it was part of the drugs I was given during a surgery I had in July this year. Shouldnt it be out of my system? The drug test was on ...

How long, if you are not a heavy user, does marijuana stay in your system for bloodwork etc?

I have a friend who smokes now and then, and they will have to do bloodwork soon? He smoked some last week, and will have to have bloodwork done on ...

On a bloodwork paper what does DRUG SCREEN 10 mean?

the paper has all the normals on it and then has DRUG SCREEN 10, it also says HCV RNA QUANT. TMA, and then they wrote next to those * vit. D (OH)... ...

I was given a urine drug test for a new job. They told me it was showing positive to painkillers?

They used the word sinthetic? painkillers. I have never taken any pain pills except over the counter Tynelol, Advil etc. They gave me another test ...

Has anyone ever had a drug test come back negative for pain meds when I haven't missed a dose?

I am not alone I know. The pain management clinic I go to is the same one that my best friend's mom sees. The same thing happened to her. ...