How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

How long, if you are not a heavy user, does marijuana stay in your system for bloodwork etc?

I have a friend who smokes now and then, and they will have to do bloodwork soon? He smoked some last week, and will have to have bloodwork done on ...

I suspect my husband is back using iv oxycontin. I have ordered a drug test on line but it wont be?

here for 4 days, if i get him to pee in a cup tonight will the urine be ok to test when the test gets her?

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Do all medications prescriptions show up on drug test ie back meds like?

Novaproxen and or Robaxecet. I am applying for a job in the Oilpatch and companies dont want to hear anything about back injuries even if they are ...

What unusual/unexpected results will SPIRIVA show up as in drug tests?

I'm on several COPD medications, and recently had a 'mouth swab' Drug Test and it came back Positive for "amphetamines"! The ...