How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

I recently took a drug test for a job. It tested positive for hydromorphone, but I have never taken?

... it, unless it was part of the drugs I was given during a surgery I had in July this year. Shouldnt it be out of my system? The drug test was on ...

On a bloodwork paper what does DRUG SCREEN 10 mean?

the paper has all the normals on it and then has DRUG SCREEN 10, it also says HCV RNA QUANT. TMA, and then they wrote next to those * vit. D (OH)... ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Do all medications prescriptions show up on drug test ie back meds like?

Novaproxen and or Robaxecet. I am applying for a job in the Oilpatch and companies dont want to hear anything about back injuries even if they are ...

Hypothyroidism. Just had bloodwork done,it shows my thyroid isn't working at all?

What can happen and the effects on my body with my thyroid not working at all? Iv been on 112mcg and was increased to 137mcg to hopefully jump start ...