How far back does a bloodwork drug test go?

Are you asking about how long drugs a detectable in blood? Blood tests are rare, expensive and usually only done in criminal investigations.

I recently took a drug test for a job. It tested positive for hydromorphone, but I have never taken?

... it, unless it was part of the drugs I was given during a surgery I had in July this year. Shouldnt it be out of my system? The drug test was on ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

On a bloodwork paper what does DRUG SCREEN 10 mean?

the paper has all the normals on it and then has DRUG SCREEN 10, it also says HCV RNA QUANT. TMA, and then they wrote next to those * vit. D (OH)... ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Has anyone ever had a drug test come back negative for pain meds when I haven't missed a dose?

I am not alone I know. The pain management clinic I go to is the same one that my best friend's mom sees. The same thing happened to her. ...