Famvir good for shingles?

FAMVIR (famciclovir) Tablets have been reported to treat shingles, however please check with your doc/pharmacist & read more on:, hope it helps?

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

Could bouts of nervousness be caused by a Herpes Zoster (Shingles) infection over a year ago?

My 83 yr old mother had shingles in December, 2011. Ever since she has had dailybouts of nervousness. It happens sometimes 6 times a day. The only ...

Any good aids for Shingles?

Herpes Zoster - I am currently going through my 4th bout of shingles. Is recurrence common?

4th time in under 3 years. Just want it to go away and stay away. Could this be stress related?

Shingles shot questions about existing patient that has herpes and the down side of it.Need to know?

Is it recommended and or safe to get a shingles shot if a person has Genital herpes, A Pharmacist has informed me that after the shot that one must ...