Famvir good for shingles?

FAMVIR (famciclovir) Tablets have been reported to treat shingles, however please check with your doc/pharmacist & read more on:, hope it helps?

Herpes Zoster - can you use prednisone for shingles relief?

was told that prednisone was very good for shingles, can you tell me should we ask doctor for prescription or is there something new my husband is in ...

Herpes Zoster - Can valacyclovir be used to suppress VZV outbreaks indefinitely?

My mother's ophthalmologist put her on Valtrex indefinitely to suppress a possible shingles outbreak. She had a severe one 7 yrs ago that caused ...

I have been told I have herpes zoster , which affects my buttocks. It keeps recurring transferring?

... from one cheek of the buttock to the other. I haven't been clear of it for 3 months. Is this shingles or genital herpes?

Herpes Zoster - I'm not on a steroid for shingles, any ideas why not?

I have shingles around my left eye and was given an antiviral but not a steroid. Does anyone have any idea why not?

Shingles shot questions about existing patient that has herpes and the down side of it.Need to know?

Is it recommended and or safe to get a shingles shot if a person has Genital herpes, A Pharmacist has informed me that after the shot that one must ...