Ezetimibe - Zetia is expensive. Is there a generic?

Anonymous

At the moment there is not a generic Zetia , not until at least 2014, and it could take more time depending on different factors.-

Read more:

http://cholesterol.emedtv.com/zetia/generic-zetia.html

Take care,

I have been takin Zetia sof about 3 years and it has significantly lowered my chlorestoral?

During that time, I have had episodes of extreme exhaustion where it is an effort to hold my body errect. After many test, there seem to be no ...

Generic Nexium - Does anyone know when this will be available?

The drug is very expensive and my insurance will not pay for it. I think the brand name is safe for 10 yrs, then it can go generic. I've taken ...

Side effects of stopping zetia?

stopping zetia for medical tests, now not feeling well. could this be from stopping the zetia.

What happens if you take 2 10mg tablets of zetia?

I took one and 3 hours later I took another one. I have been taking zetia and tricot for 5/6 years now

Zetia - negative symptoms and possible withdrawal effects?

Hi, I'm a paraplegia in my 40s and was on zetia for about 2 months to help with some cholesterol issues. Over time, I developed neuropathy type ...