Ezetimibe - Zetia is expensive. Is there a generic?

Anonymous

At the moment there is not a generic Zetia , not until at least 2014, and it could take more time depending on different factors.-

Read more:

http://cholesterol.emedtv.com/zetia/generic-zetia.html

Take care,

I have been takin Zetia sof about 3 years and it has significantly lowered my chlorestoral?

During that time, I have had episodes of extreme exhaustion where it is an effort to hold my body errect. After many test, there seem to be no ...

Generic Nexium - Does anyone know when this will be available?

The drug is very expensive and my insurance will not pay for it. I think the brand name is safe for 10 yrs, then it can go generic. I've taken ...

My spouse has a very expiensive drug( Zetia 10mg. , any one know of it's pro's and cons?

He's seen a physicians assistant and has little confidense in this new drug. Would appreciate , any one's knowledge , about this Zetia?

Zetia - negative symptoms and possible withdrawal effects?

Hi, I'm a paraplegia in my 40s and was on zetia for about 2 months to help with some cholesterol issues. Over time, I developed neuropathy type ...