Expiration of meclizine dated 11-09?

Did it expire on 11-09? If yes then it needs to be destroyed.

However, the expiry date of meds is mandatory to be mentioned on the label, for certain meds it is 2 or 3 years from the date of manufacture, which again is mandatory to be mentioned on the label/pack, you could also take it across a pharmacy for further clarifications. Take care.

All the pharmacists that I have ever dealt with (and that is many) in my area say to get rid of medications within one year of filling date except for some meds which are 6 months like narcotics and antibiotics. I checked on the Meclizine and that should be dumped in about one year from fill date. Hope this helps you some, marjorie zych