What is the exact dosage and administration guidelines for medrol dosepak?

The dose packs have specific directions, that is why they are prescribed. They have a decreasing dose until you are off of it. Follow the directions.

Anonymous

Hello vikita,

Generic Name: methylprednisolone
Brand Names: Medrol, Medrol Dosepak, MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack

1st day: Take 2 tablets before breakfast, 1 tablet after lunch and after supper, and 2 tablets at bedtime.
2nd day: Take 1 tablet before breakfast, 1 tablet after lunch and after supper, and 2 tablets at bedtime.
3rd day: Take 1 tablet before breakfast and 1 tablet after lunch, after supper, and at bedtime.
4th day: Take 1 tablet before breakfast, after lunch, and at bedtime.
5th day: Take 1 tablet before breakfast and at bedtime.
6th day: Take 1 tablet before breakfast.