Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Why do I have a bad forgetful memory and Im only 28?

I have to write everything down that i need to do or get as soon as i think about it or ill forget 5 mins later, when i have a conversation i forget ...

How long until Buproban really kicks in?

I have been on Buproban 300mg, twice a day, generic for Zyban /Welbutrin, for almost 2 weeks and while I have noticed a definite improvement in my ...

Loestrin 24 Fe - Should I be worried?

I have been on the pill for many months now and I used to take it at the same time every single day until this month. Although I take it every day, I ...

My son has partial seizures,he is 2yrs 8 months old.He has been prescribed Tegratol 100mg/7mg per?

day this has just been raised from 5ml/day... How will this affect his everyday eating as he is out of kilter since taking the Tegratol.He has been ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...