Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

How long until Buproban really kicks in?

I have been on Buproban 300mg, twice a day, generic for Zyban /Welbutrin, for almost 2 weeks and while I have noticed a definite improvement in my ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...

When I will start my new pack of pill again? no matter what but it should be on the 8th day right?

that means to say even im taking my pills everyday but not the same time there is still possibility of getting pregnant? but this is not everyday, ...

1 answer 13 days ago