Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

How sick can a low thyroid level make you?

Im 16 and was just diagnosed from a blood test with an under active thyroid. I was diagnosed a few months ago and now take levothyroxyn everyday whic ...

How long until Buproban really kicks in?

I have been on Buproban 300mg, twice a day, generic for Zyban /Welbutrin, for almost 2 weeks and while I have noticed a definite improvement in my ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

My son has partial seizures,he is 2yrs 8 months old.He has been prescribed Tegratol 100mg/7mg per?

day this has just been raised from 5ml/day... How will this affect his everyday eating as he is out of kilter since taking the Tegratol.He has been ...

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...