Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

How long until Buproban really kicks in?

I have been on Buproban 300mg, twice a day, generic for Zyban /Welbutrin, for almost 2 weeks and while I have noticed a definite improvement in my ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

My son has partial seizures,he is 2yrs 8 months old.He has been prescribed Tegratol 100mg/7mg per?

day this has just been raised from 5ml/day... How will this affect his everyday eating as he is out of kilter since taking the Tegratol.He has been ...

I was put on Effexor XR many years ago for everyday headaches and also migraines. It worked great.?

... Then one day my insurance would not cover the cost of Effexor XR so I had to change from it to Effexor I took three times a day. Now since ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...