Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Why do I have a bad forgetful memory and Im only 28?

I have to write everything down that i need to do or get as soon as i think about it or ill forget 5 mins later, when i have a conversation i forget ...

Loestrin 24 Fe - Should I be worried?

I have been on the pill for many months now and I used to take it at the same time every single day until this month. Although I take it every day, I ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

I was put on Effexor XR many years ago for everyday headaches and also migraines. It worked great.?

... Then one day my insurance would not cover the cost of Effexor XR so I had to change from it to Effexor I took three times a day. Now since ...

Do I really need to take my adderall 10mg IR everyday as prescribed?

I am prescribed to take adderall IR three times a day but I feel as if over time of everyday use, it gets less and less effective, peaking at 20 ...