Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Why do I have a bad forgetful memory and Im only 28?

I have to write everything down that i need to do or get as soon as i think about it or ill forget 5 mins later, when i have a conversation i forget ...

Loestrin 24 Fe - Should I be worried?

I have been on the pill for many months now and I used to take it at the same time every single day until this month. Although I take it every day, I ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...

What happens when you have been taking Yasmin 21 days pills everyday?

I have been taking Yasmin 21 day pills everyday, without the knowledge that i needed to take a 7 day break. I just started the second pack? what ...