Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

How sick can a low thyroid level make you?

Im 16 and was just diagnosed from a blood test with an under active thyroid. I was diagnosed a few months ago and now take levothyroxyn everyday whic ...

How long until Buproban really kicks in?

I have been on Buproban 300mg, twice a day, generic for Zyban /Welbutrin, for almost 2 weeks and while I have noticed a definite improvement in my ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

Do I really need to take my adderall 10mg IR everyday as prescribed?

I am prescribed to take adderall IR three times a day but I feel as if over time of everyday use, it gets less and less effective, peaking at 20 ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...

1 answer 15 days ago