Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Why do I have a bad forgetful memory and Im only 28?

I have to write everything down that i need to do or get as soon as i think about it or ill forget 5 mins later, when i have a conversation i forget ...

Loestrin 24 Fe - Should I be worried?

I have been on the pill for many months now and I used to take it at the same time every single day until this month. Although I take it every day, I ...

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...

Do I really need to take my adderall 10mg IR everyday as prescribed?

I am prescribed to take adderall IR three times a day but I feel as if over time of everyday use, it gets less and less effective, peaking at 20 ...

... second pack (this second time around). I take it around the same time everyday, but the day bef?

... second pack (this second time around). I take it around the same time everyday, but the day before I took it a couple hours late. (Still on the ...