Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

How sick can a low thyroid level make you?

Im 16 and was just diagnosed from a blood test with an under active thyroid. I was diagnosed a few months ago and now take levothyroxyn everyday whic ...

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...

I was put on Effexor XR many years ago for everyday headaches and also migraines. It worked great.?

... Then one day my insurance would not cover the cost of Effexor XR so I had to change from it to Effexor I took three times a day. Now since ...

Do I really need to take my adderall 10mg IR everyday as prescribed?

I am prescribed to take adderall IR three times a day but I feel as if over time of everyday use, it gets less and less effective, peaking at 20 ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...