Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Why do I have a bad forgetful memory and Im only 28?

I have to write everything down that i need to do or get as soon as i think about it or ill forget 5 mins later, when i have a conversation i forget ...

Loestrin 24 Fe - Should I be worried?

I have been on the pill for many months now and I used to take it at the same time every single day until this month. Although I take it every day, I ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

My son has partial seizures,he is 2yrs 8 months old.He has been prescribed Tegratol 100mg/7mg per?

day this has just been raised from 5ml/day... How will this affect his everyday eating as he is out of kilter since taking the Tegratol.He has been ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...