Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Why do I have a bad forgetful memory and Im only 28?

I have to write everything down that i need to do or get as soon as i think about it or ill forget 5 mins later, when i have a conversation i forget ...

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...

When I will start my new pack of pill again? no matter what but it should be on the 8th day right?

that means to say even im taking my pills everyday but not the same time there is still possibility of getting pregnant? but this is not everyday, ...