Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

How sick can a low thyroid level make you?

Im 16 and was just diagnosed from a blood test with an under active thyroid. I was diagnosed a few months ago and now take levothyroxyn everyday whic ...

How long until Buproban really kicks in?

I have been on Buproban 300mg, twice a day, generic for Zyban /Welbutrin, for almost 2 weeks and while I have noticed a definite improvement in my ...

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...

Do I really need to take my adderall 10mg IR everyday as prescribed?

I am prescribed to take adderall IR three times a day but I feel as if over time of everyday use, it gets less and less effective, peaking at 20 ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...