Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

How sick can a low thyroid level make you?

Im 16 and was just diagnosed from a blood test with an under active thyroid. I was diagnosed a few months ago and now take levothyroxyn everyday whic ...

Why do I have a bad forgetful memory and Im only 28?

I have to write everything down that i need to do or get as soon as i think about it or ill forget 5 mins later, when i have a conversation i forget ...

Seasonique - Taking pills at different time everyday with 2-3 hours difference?

I know that the packaging says I should find a specific time to take it every day. I started taking it everyday at 11 am but then because I came to ...

When I will start my new pack of pill again? no matter what but it should be on the 8th day right?

that means to say even im taking my pills everyday but not the same time there is still possibility of getting pregnant? but this is not everyday, ...

... second pack (this second time around). I take it around the same time everyday, but the day bef?

... second pack (this second time around). I take it around the same time everyday, but the day before I took it a couple hours late. (Still on the ...