Can I take it every other day instead of everyday?

it depends on what it is.

Do you have to take loestrin 24 fe at the exact same time everyday for it to be the most effective?

... or are you still just as protected if you take it around the time you go to bed everyday?

My son has partial seizures,he is 2yrs 8 months old.He has been prescribed Tegratol 100mg/7mg per?

day this has just been raised from 5ml/day... How will this affect his everyday eating as he is out of kilter since taking the Tegratol.He has been ...

I cant suffer anymore I take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday I get 4 changs mood?

i cant suffer anymore i take Quetiapine and day by day feel better but everyday i get 4 changs mood sometimes i get anxiety and depression and back ...

When I will start my new pack of pill again? no matter what but it should be on the 8th day right?

that means to say even im taking my pills everyday but not the same time there is still possibility of getting pregnant? but this is not everyday, ...

... second pack (this second time around). I take it around the same time everyday, but the day bef?

... second pack (this second time around). I take it around the same time everyday, but the day before I took it a couple hours late. (Still on the ...