Can evening primrose be taken with a thyroid complex?

Yes - shouldn't be a problem (no known drug interactions) but it would pay to check with your health professional first.,1059-10639

cowardly clyde 30 Jul 2012

Thank you!

Evening Primrose Oil - after 2yrs of thyroid meds that are a must my hair is still thinning, which?

... is expected initially upon taking this med. my doctor said try primrose. what say you

Sensation of tightnes in the troath?

i've beeen taking evening primrose oil tablets 1000mg for about 2 months and now i have a strange felling of tightnes in my neek dificulties in ...

Can I take evening primrose oil together with vit. E and ascorbic acid without doctor's advise?

i've read some informations about evening primrose oil beauty benefits so i take 1000mg once a day with 400iu vit. E and 500mg ascorbic acid, is ...

Evening Primrose Oil - will it soften the cervix so it can dilate, is it safe to take at 37 weeks?

I have never heard of this herb before.My sister told me about it.When she was pregnant with my nephew her mid wife told her to start taking it ...

Evening Primrose Oil - can I take evening primrose with my asthma inhalers ?

i am 45 yrs old and i get quite bad pms .