Can evening primrose be taken with a thyroid complex?

Yes - shouldn't be a problem (no known drug interactions) but it would pay to check with your health professional first.,1059-10639

cowardly clyde 30 Jul 2012

Thank you!

i have 1000 mg of evening primrose oil can i take 1 a day for hotflashes?

i get them so bad in the am i feel nauseated and have been throwing up

Can I take evening primrose oil together with vit. E and ascorbic acid without doctor's advise?

i've read some informations about evening primrose oil beauty benefits so i take 1000mg once a day with 400iu vit. E and 500mg ascorbic acid, is ...

Evening Primrose Oil - will it soften the cervix so it can dilate, is it safe to take at 37 weeks?

I have never heard of this herb before.My sister told me about it.When she was pregnant with my nephew her mid wife told her to start taking it ...

Evening Primrose Oil - can I take evening primrose with my asthma inhalers ?

i am 45 yrs old and i get quite bad pms .

Does Evening Primrose Oil help with anger?

I got Evening Primrose Oil when i began really angry all the time, but i want to know does it actually help or can i stop taking it??