Evening Primrose Oil - Is it safe to take evening primrose while taking celexa?

There is an interaction between these medicines, please be cautious.

Some clinicians have suggested that evening primrose, which contains the omega-6 fatty acid gamma linolenic acid, may lower the seizure threshold and increase the risk of seizures during coadministration with other epileptogenic agents. However, data regarding the effect of gamma linolenic acid on seizure threshold are conflicting and limited. Several animal studies have observed no effect on seizure threshold or even anticonvulsant and neuroprotective effects of gamma linolenic acid.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php