Evening Primrose Oil - can I take korean ginseng with evening primrose?

I can see no reason why not...

You may wish to double check with your doctor first.

Evening Primrose Oil - after 2yrs of thyroid meds that are a must my hair is still thinning, which?

... is expected initially upon taking this med. my doctor said try primrose. what say you

Does Evening Primrose Oil help with anger?

I got Evening Primrose Oil when i began really angry all the time, but i want to know does it actually help or can i stop taking it??

Evening primrose oil - could this cause hair loss and skin rash?

I have had a lot of hair loss in last couple months, also I recently broke out in a rash on my arm and legs that felt just like poison oak rash. ...

Can I take evening primrose oil, cortitrol, and ginseng? If not, can I take 2 of them listed above?

I started getting hormonal acne and I read that primrose oil helps balance hormones, that cortitrol helps reduce the stress hormone cortisol, and ...