Evening Primrose Oil - can I take korean ginseng with evening primrose?

I can see no reason why not...

You may wish to double check with your doctor first.

Evening Primrose Oil - after 2yrs of thyroid meds that are a must my hair is still thinning, which?

... is expected initially upon taking this med. my doctor said try primrose. what say you

Sensation of tightnes in the troath?

i've beeen taking evening primrose oil tablets 1000mg for about 2 months and now i have a strange felling of tightnes in my neek dificulties in ...

Can I take evening primrose oil together with vit. E and ascorbic acid without doctor's advise?

i've read some informations about evening primrose oil beauty benefits so i take 1000mg once a day with 400iu vit. E and 500mg ascorbic acid, is ...

Evening Primrose Oil - I am trying to get pregnant with an irregular 40-50 day cycle?

Is it safe to take Evening Primrose Oil in the early stages of pregnancy. Obviously will stop taking it as soon as I find out I'm pregnant

Can I take evening primrose oil, cortitrol, and ginseng? If not, can I take 2 of them listed above?

I started getting hormonal acne and I read that primrose oil helps balance hormones, that cortitrol helps reduce the stress hormone cortisol, and ...