Evening Primrose Oil - can I take korean ginseng with evening primrose?

I can see no reason why not...

You may wish to double check with your doctor first.

Evening Primrose Oil - after 2yrs of thyroid meds that are a must my hair is still thinning, which?

... is expected initially upon taking this med. my doctor said try primrose. what say you

Sensation of tightnes in the troath?

i've beeen taking evening primrose oil tablets 1000mg for about 2 months and now i have a strange felling of tightnes in my neek dificulties in ...

Evening primrose oil - could this cause hair loss and skin rash?

I have had a lot of hair loss in last couple months, also I recently broke out in a rash on my arm and legs that felt just like poison oak rash. ...

Can I take evening primrose oil, cortitrol, and ginseng? If not, can I take 2 of them listed above?

I started getting hormonal acne and I read that primrose oil helps balance hormones, that cortitrol helps reduce the stress hormone cortisol, and ...