Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - How long does it take for necon .5/35 to start working?

After 7 pills, its working.

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Is there any difference in Zeosa and Zenchent?

So I started out taking the Femcon FE then they switched it to the Zeosa which I saw was a generic for the Femcon now they changed it to the Zenchent ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Has anyone had problems with cigarettes and lo loestrin fe?

I have been taking lo loestrin fe for almost a month and i'm a smoker (marlboro black menthol). Twice now i have been to the emergency room for ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Has anyone had these symptoms - migraines and hair loss?

I have been taking dasetta 1-35mcg-tabs for about 9 days now and all of a sudden my hair has been breaking off like mad I have not changed anything ...

Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol - Is it typical to start period roughly a week before the placebo?

... pills? Also my pack only has four different colored pills then the typical seven, is that usual?