Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - How long does it take for necon .5/35 to start working?

After 7 pills, its working.

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - I recently began taking the generic of femhrt, Jinteli, and am?

... experiencing a increase in migraine

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Has anyone had problems with cigarettes and lo loestrin fe?

I have been taking lo loestrin fe for almost a month and i'm a smoker (marlboro black menthol). Twice now i have been to the emergency room for ...

Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol - Is it typical to start period roughly a week before the placebo?

... pills? Also my pack only has four different colored pills then the typical seven, is that usual?

Ethinyl Estradiol/Levonorgestrel - are you supposed to get a period on the reminder pill days?

I got a blood tinged mucous barely any but after that nothing and I start my next pack tomorrow.