Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - How long does it take for necon .5/35 to start working?

After 7 pills, its working.

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - I have just stopped taking Nortrel for 2 weeks now and wondered i?

... there are any symptoms that i should expect to feel while my body gets used to not taking the pill. thank you

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - I recently began taking the generic of femhrt, Jinteli, and am?

... experiencing a increase in migraine

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Has anyone had these symptoms - migraines and hair loss?

I have been taking dasetta 1-35mcg-tabs for about 9 days now and all of a sudden my hair has been breaking off like mad I have not changed anything ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norgestimate - do sprintec orgestimate and ethinyl estradiol tablets make your?

do sprintec orgestimate and ethinyl estradiol tablets make your breast sizes increase? and if sooo how long into the pill? and how much do they grow? ...

Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol - Is it typical to start period roughly a week before the placebo?

... pills? Also my pack only has four different colored pills then the typical seven, is that usual?