Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - How long does it take for necon .5/35 to start working?

After 7 pills, its working.

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Is there any difference in Zeosa and Zenchent?

So I started out taking the Femcon FE then they switched it to the Zeosa which I saw was a generic for the Femcon now they changed it to the Zenchent ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Has anyone had problems with cigarettes and lo loestrin fe?

I have been taking lo loestrin fe for almost a month and i'm a smoker (marlboro black menthol). Twice now i have been to the emergency room for ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - I have hives. Could this be from taking Junel?

I forgot to take my pill for two days and then took 3 on one day. I then got signs and symptoms of getting my period (one week early). After going to ...