Estrace Vaginal Cream - Is there a generic form of this cream?

No. Estrace is the only approved form of estradiol vaginal cream available in USA.

carlarussell 28 Sep 2009

Why is not yet in generic form? The patent has long expired.

GaPeech 18 Oct 2010

However, you can order Generic vaginal cream from Canada for about 1/3 the price of Walmart. You must have a prescription, but all meds from Canada are about 1/3 of what we are paying here in the USA. Most also offer free shipping. The downside is that it takes about 4 weeks for a prescription, but stock up and at the Canadian prices you can afford it. Plus they offer generics not available in the USA.