Erectile Dysfunction - what is better a 100mg viagra or a tracleer 125 mg?

I'm sure Tracleer isn't indicated for treatment of erectile dysfunction, so in comparison Viagra would be better (please check with your doctor if it is appropriate for you).

Viagra (sildenafil) relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.

Sildenafil under the name Viagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. Another brand of sildenafil is Revatio, which is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women. Do not take Viagra while also taking Revatio, unless your doctor tells you to.

http://www.drugs.com/viagra.html

Tracleer (bosentan) prevents thickening of the blood vessels, especially those in the lungs and heart. Bosentan also lowers blood pressure in your lungs, helping your heart pump blood more efficiently.