Epsom Salt - I have high blood pressure, Can I benefit from epson salt as a laxative?

You should check with your doctor first.
Large doses are required to lower blood pressure.

Can epsom salts cause lowered blood pressure?

I soaked my feet in epsom salts using a large amount of the material and since have had wide flucuation with my blood pressure, ranging from 98 to ...

Is there any dangers with soaking in a foot of very warm water with added 150 lb of epsom salt?

My 45 yr old sister is going to soak in 150 lbs of epsom salt in a foot of very warm water at a spa. Is there any side effects to be concerned about? ...

High Blood Pressure - Hi all, I may be a glutton for punishment but I live in Maryland and I'm dying

... for some crabs but since my bp crisis I've been afraid of them. I know even if I try to wipe the seasoning(the best part) off or rinse them ...

Epsom Salt - Is it bad to have an Epson salt bath couple of hours before rugby match?

I want to take an Epson salt bath a few hours before a rugby match, but I'm worried that it will make my muscles week can you answer this for me