Epsom Salt - I have high blood pressure, Can I benefit from epson salt as a laxative?

You should check with your doctor first.
Large doses are required to lower blood pressure.

Can epsom salt help in gall stone patient?

one of the patient suffering from the gall stones, was taking epsom salt, and reported after many months that he has no stones in gall. so my ...

Is there any dangers with soaking in a foot of very warm water with added 150 lb of epsom salt?

My 45 yr old sister is going to soak in 150 lbs of epsom salt in a foot of very warm water at a spa. Is there any side effects to be concerned about? ...

High Blood Pressure - Hi all, I may be a glutton for punishment but I live in Maryland and I'm dying

... for some crabs but since my bp crisis I've been afraid of them. I know even if I try to wipe the seasoning(the best part) off or rinse them ...