Can I use eldoquin forte 4% cream together with retin-A?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Retin-A cream vs. Retin-A gel vs. Retin-A liquid?

Retin-A cream seems to be a very oily cream. I have extremely oily skin and have used the cream before. It makes my skin more oily. Would the gel or ...

How long should Retin-A remain on my face?? Is retin-A a sensative cream?

Sould I avoid any kind of light when Retin-A is on my face? I mean is Retin-A a light-sensative cream? and how many minutes/hours should Retin-a ...

Will Eldoquin Forte work if you just touch it on the spots rather than rubbing it in?

I am an East Indian with a dark brown complexion who has been suffering with PIH caused by acne for over 5 months. Usually my skin heals well on its ...

Can the effects of eldoquin forte be reversed?

I have been using eldoquin forte for quite some time and I have begun to noticed that it has left a huge patch of skin on my face lighter than my ...

Looking for coupon for ance cream,retin-a?

i have ance as an adult. my dorctor perscribed retin-a cream to help clear my skin. i would like to know if theres a coupon that will help with the ...