Can I use eldoquin forte 4% cream together with retin-A?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Will Eldoquin Forte work if you just touch it on the spots rather than rubbing it in?

I am an East Indian with a dark brown complexion who has been suffering with PIH caused by acne for over 5 months. Usually my skin heals well on its ...

Can the effects of eldoquin forte be reversed?

I have been using eldoquin forte for quite some time and I have begun to noticed that it has left a huge patch of skin on my face lighter than my ...

Where do I get retin a cream?

Im trying to rid myself of stretch marks on my hips and i've worked out and im losing weight but i need a faster solution and i heard from a ...

Looking for coupon for ance cream,retin-a?

i have ance as an adult. my dorctor perscribed retin-a cream to help clear my skin. i would like to know if theres a coupon that will help with the ...

Retin-A - When do you normally start seeing an improvement with your acne? I have been using cream?

... for 8 wks and my face looks worse than when I first started