Can I use eldoquin forte 4% cream together with retin-A?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long should Retin-A remain on my face?? Is retin-A a sensative cream?

Sould I avoid any kind of light when Retin-A is on my face? I mean is Retin-A a light-sensative cream? and how many minutes/hours should Retin-a ...

Will Eldoquin Forte work if you just touch it on the spots rather than rubbing it in?

I am an East Indian with a dark brown complexion who has been suffering with PIH caused by acne for over 5 months. Usually my skin heals well on its ...

Where do I get retin a cream?

Im trying to rid myself of stretch marks on my hips and i've worked out and im losing weight but i need a faster solution and i heard from a ...

Looking for coupon for ance cream,retin-a?

i have ance as an adult. my dorctor perscribed retin-a cream to help clear my skin. i would like to know if theres a coupon that will help with the ...

I am considering taking accutane, but am 13 years old and need help?

I am 13 years old, and have tried literally every acne medication available. BP cream, minocycline pills, retin-a cream, you name it. Tonight, I ...