Can I use eldoquin forte 4% cream together with retin-A?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Retin-A - I have a severe rash on my face, with eye swelling, I am also allergic to air pollution?

... and wonder if its an allergy reaction or the cream

Retin-A cream vs. Retin-A gel vs. Retin-A liquid?

Retin-A cream seems to be a very oily cream. I have extremely oily skin and have used the cream before. It makes my skin more oily. Would the gel or ...

Will Eldoquin Forte work if you just touch it on the spots rather than rubbing it in?

I am an East Indian with a dark brown complexion who has been suffering with PIH caused by acne for over 5 months. Usually my skin heals well on its ...

Can the effects of eldoquin forte be reversed?

I have been using eldoquin forte for quite some time and I have begun to noticed that it has left a huge patch of skin on my face lighter than my ...

What is the duration of action of eldoquin forte 4% cream?

im 27 and have this arrogant black discoloration in the inner aspect of my thighs.have used eldoquin 4% cream for almost a month.i would like to know ...