Can I use eldoquin forte 4% cream together with retin-A?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

How long should Retin-A remain on my face?? Is retin-A a sensative cream?

Sould I avoid any kind of light when Retin-A is on my face? I mean is Retin-A a light-sensative cream? and how many minutes/hours should Retin-a ...

Will Eldoquin Forte work if you just touch it on the spots rather than rubbing it in?

I am an East Indian with a dark brown complexion who has been suffering with PIH caused by acne for over 5 months. Usually my skin heals well on its ...

What is the duration of action of eldoquin forte 4% cream?

im 27 and have this arrogant black discoloration in the inner aspect of my thighs.have used eldoquin 4% cream for almost a month.i would like to know ...

Where do I get retin a cream?

Im trying to rid myself of stretch marks on my hips and i've worked out and im losing weight but i need a faster solution and i heard from a ...

Looking for coupon for ance cream,retin-a?

i have ance as an adult. my dorctor perscribed retin-a cream to help clear my skin. i would like to know if theres a coupon that will help with the ...