Will eating grapefruit affect taking metoprolol tartrate?

Theoretically there should be no interaction between metoprolol and grapefruit or it's juice.

http://www.drugs.com/food-interactions/metoprolol.html

Will Metoprolol affect Peripheral Artery Disease?

I have PAD and the blood flow to my feet and toes is reduced.They feel numb and cold.I have been on Metoprolol Tartrate 25mg twice a day. Does this ...

Does grapefruit affect the absorption of the high blood pressure medicine: Irbesartan?

Request information as to the affect of grapefruit on the high blood pressure that follows: Irbesartan Metoprolol ER, Triamterene/HCTZ

When changing from Metoprolol succinate, 25 mg. daily, to metoprolol tartrate, what dose is correct?

I take this for blood pressure and have had no problems but understand that the tartrate is cheaper.

Metoprolol Tartrate - Due to a problem with the va my father in law was unable to refill his script?

... for this, and won't be able to for up to a week, he's already been without for 2 days, I'm just wondering if there's anything ...

1 answer 16 days ago

Can metoprolol tartrate 50 mg be replaced by metoprolol er suc 50 mg?

Mother-in law ran out of her metoprolol tartrate 50 mg which she takes twice a day for irregular heartbeat... I take metoprolol er sus 50 mg..we are ...

0 answers 8 days ago