Will eating grapefruit affect taking metoprolol tartrate?

Theoretically there should be no interaction between metoprolol and grapefruit or it's juice.

Is Metoprolol Succinate extended the same as metoprolol tartrate?

my Dad was taking Metoprolol tartrate, when I refilled his prescription I noticed the pharmacist gave me Metoprolol succinate extended instead. Is ...

When changing from Metoprolol succinate, 25 mg. daily, to metoprolol tartrate, what dose is correct?

I take this for blood pressure and have had no problems but understand that the tartrate is cheaper.

Metoprolol Tartrate - Due to a problem with the va my father in law was unable to refill his script?

... for this, and won't be able to for up to a week, he's already been without for 2 days, I'm just wondering if there's anything ...

I take 1 losartan /hctz 100/25 mg in the morning and 1 metoprolol tartrate 50 mg at bed time but i?

... work swing shift some time 12 hours shifts or 8 hours what's the best time to to split these medications up cause some times side affects ...