Will eating grapefruit affect taking metoprolol tartrate?

Theoretically there should be no interaction between metoprolol and grapefruit or it's juice.

http://www.drugs.com/food-interactions/metoprolol.html

Will Metoprolol affect Peripheral Artery Disease?

I have PAD and the blood flow to my feet and toes is reduced.They feel numb and cold.I have been on Metoprolol Tartrate 25mg twice a day. Does this ...

Does grapefruit affect the absorption of the high blood pressure medicine: Irbesartan?

Request information as to the affect of grapefruit on the high blood pressure that follows: Irbesartan Metoprolol ER, Triamterene/HCTZ

When changing from Metoprolol succinate, 25 mg. daily, to metoprolol tartrate, what dose is correct?

I take this for blood pressure and have had no problems but understand that the tartrate is cheaper.

Metoprolol - what to do very scared of the medication?

I have been having heart palpitations tell the point I can't sleep at night iI am on metoprolol tartrate 25 mg but I am very!!! Scared of them ...