What is this pill - with 'dz 10 imprint blue and round?

This pill is Diazepam 10mg (generic Valium) available in the UK.
Description: Blue, round tablet imprinted with "DZ 10".

Blue pill which has a + with a circle around it and some text "SENAFIL"?

THe color is blue appears round with a small + inside of a circle and the text contains "AFIL" or "SENAFIL" but I cannot tell ...

I found a blue pill that is round and has PM on one side. Does anyone know what this is?

it has PM (or maybe Wd?) on one side and the other is blank. It a light blue, kind of like 'sky' blue or baby blue.

What is this pill - with 'blue, round,dp-somehting' imprint?

round, blue, one side: dp, scored, then what appears to be 082 or something __82 and side 2: TUSSICON (i think) I believe it to be something like ...

What is this pill -round light blue pill with 13'' imprint?

round blue pill no other identifing marks. The 1 could be an I- not sure no perforation/ scoring on the pill

Is this tiny blue round pill an Ativan??

Someone told me it is an Ativan, but it. Doesn't look like any of the pictures I can find of them. Front it has '05' imprinted on it. ...