Is there a generic form of Durabac Forte combination?

I don't believe so. You local pharmacist will be able to confirm.

Can I safely use a generic form of tegetrol? I have had a few different opinions about this?

I have been told that taking generic will not be as effictive.But the cost is so much lower and I have limited funds.I also take a generic form of ...

I have been on generic Cozaar for almost a year. I have experienced terrible muscle aches & muscle?

weakness. I feel like my head is full of water - ears plugged. I have not felt well since being on this generic medication. My prescription was ...

Generic welbutrin?

Hi everyone. I am in a pickle trying to decide if I should be on my meds or not. I took welbutrin long ago and loved it. Now I'm back to trying ...

FML Forte Liquifilm - why has my FML Forte gone up from $42/bottle to $107/bottle?

I pay the full freight out-of-pocket as it's not approved by Medicare or Anthem. Eye doctor will not allow a generic.

I'm looking for a generic for norgesic forte I found that you make it ,is it still available?

is norgestic forte still available? if so where can I get it ?