Is there a generic form of Durabac Forte combination?

I don't believe so. You local pharmacist will be able to confirm.

Why am I experiencing more bone pain (intensely), depression, fatigue on the generic form of Arimid?

Since being on the generic form of Armidex I've had intense bone pain, more depression, more dizziness, and fatigue. If they are the same why is ...

Is their suppositorie form of artemether and lumefantrine combination available?

artemether and lumefantrine combination used for the in treatment of maleria, this combination is available in the oral form like syrup and tablet, ...

I have been on generic Cozaar for almost a year. I have experienced terrible muscle aches & muscle?

weakness. I feel like my head is full of water - ears plugged. I have not felt well since being on this generic medication. My prescription was ...

What is the generic form of Travatan,as this drug causes dry eye and?

blurred vision? Whether such generic form is approved by FDA? Before changing over,it is not clear to me what ingredient is causing such adverse ...

I'm looking for a generic for norgesic forte I found that you make it ,is it still available?

is norgestic forte still available? if so where can I get it ?