Is there a generic form of Durabac Forte combination?

I don't believe so. You local pharmacist will be able to confirm.

Can I safely use a generic form of tegetrol? I have had a few different opinions about this?

I have been told that taking generic will not be as effictive.But the cost is so much lower and I have limited funds.I also take a generic form of ...

Is their suppositorie form of artemether and lumefantrine combination available?

artemether and lumefantrine combination used for the in treatment of maleria, this combination is available in the oral form like syrup and tablet, ...

I have been on generic Cozaar for almost a year. I have experienced terrible muscle aches & muscle?

weakness. I feel like my head is full of water - ears plugged. I have not felt well since being on this generic medication. My prescription was ...

Generic welbutrin?

Hi everyone. I am in a pickle trying to decide if I should be on my meds or not. I took welbutrin long ago and loved it. Now I'm back to trying ...

Are the drug companies still making Phrenilin Forte?

I was told that they are no longer manufacturing Phrenilin Forte and I would have to start taking a generic called Acetaminophen-Butalbital. I can ...