Is there a generic form of Durabac Forte combination?

I don't believe so. You local pharmacist will be able to confirm.

Can I safely use a generic form of tegetrol? I have had a few different opinions about this?

I have been told that taking generic will not be as effictive.But the cost is so much lower and I have limited funds.I also take a generic form of ...

Why am I experiencing more bone pain (intensely), depression, fatigue on the generic form of Arimid?

Since being on the generic form of Armidex I've had intense bone pain, more depression, more dizziness, and fatigue. If they are the same why is ...

I have been on generic Cozaar for almost a year. I have experienced terrible muscle aches & muscle?

weakness. I feel like my head is full of water - ears plugged. I have not felt well since being on this generic medication. My prescription was ...

I'm looking for a generic for norgesic forte I found that you make it ,is it still available?

is norgestic forte still available? if so where can I get it ?

Are the drug companies still making Phrenilin Forte?

I was told that they are no longer manufacturing Phrenilin Forte and I would have to start taking a generic called Acetaminophen-Butalbital. I can ...