Is there a generic form of Durabac Forte combination?

I don't believe so. You local pharmacist will be able to confirm.

Can I safely use a generic form of tegetrol? I have had a few different opinions about this?

I have been told that taking generic will not be as effictive.But the cost is so much lower and I have limited funds.I also take a generic form of ...

Why am I experiencing more bone pain (intensely), depression, fatigue on the generic form of Arimid?

Since being on the generic form of Armidex I've had intense bone pain, more depression, more dizziness, and fatigue. If they are the same why is ...

Is their suppositorie form of artemether and lumefantrine combination available?

artemether and lumefantrine combination used for the in treatment of maleria, this combination is available in the oral form like syrup and tablet, ...

Generic welbutrin?

Hi everyone. I am in a pickle trying to decide if I should be on my meds or not. I took welbutrin long ago and loved it. Now I'm back to trying ...

I'm looking for a generic for norgesic forte I found that you make it ,is it still available?

is norgestic forte still available? if so where can I get it ?