Is there a generic form of Durabac Forte combination?

I don't believe so. You local pharmacist will be able to confirm.

Can I safely use a generic form of tegetrol? I have had a few different opinions about this?

I have been told that taking generic will not be as effictive.But the cost is so much lower and I have limited funds.I also take a generic form of ...

Why am I experiencing more bone pain (intensely), depression, fatigue on the generic form of Arimid?

Since being on the generic form of Armidex I've had intense bone pain, more depression, more dizziness, and fatigue. If they are the same why is ...

Is norgesic forte or its generic equivalent available anymore?

This is the only medication that gets rid of my headaches. I only take 1/2 tablet with 1 tylenol . Is it available anymore or is there a new drug ...

Is their suppositorie form of artemether and lumefantrine combination available?

artemether and lumefantrine combination used for the in treatment of maleria, this combination is available in the oral form like syrup and tablet, ...

What is the generic form of Travatan,as this drug causes dry eye and?

blurred vision? Whether such generic form is approved by FDA? Before changing over,it is not clear to me what ingredient is causing such adverse ...