Is there a generic form of Durabac Forte combination?

I don't believe so. You local pharmacist will be able to confirm.

Why am I experiencing more bone pain (intensely), depression, fatigue on the generic form of Arimid?

Since being on the generic form of Armidex I've had intense bone pain, more depression, more dizziness, and fatigue. If they are the same why is ...

Is norgesic forte or its generic equivalent available anymore?

This is the only medication that gets rid of my headaches. I only take 1/2 tablet with 1 tylenol . Is it available anymore or is there a new drug ...

Is their suppositorie form of artemether and lumefantrine combination available?

artemether and lumefantrine combination used for the in treatment of maleria, this combination is available in the oral form like syrup and tablet, ...

I have been on generic Cozaar for almost a year. I have experienced terrible muscle aches & muscle?

weakness. I feel like my head is full of water - ears plugged. I have not felt well since being on this generic medication. My prescription was ...

FML Forte Liquifilm - why has my FML Forte gone up from $42/bottle to $107/bottle?

I pay the full freight out-of-pocket as it's not approved by Medicare or Anthem. Eye doctor will not allow a generic.