Dulcolax - is there any concern for negative interaction with coumadin?

i dont know but you should try registering with the My Mednotes and they will answer that question for you. you can list all the medications you take, have taken, and it will give you a warning if there are any severe, moderate, or mild interactions with any other meds you take. I have found it very useful, I just registered. I use dulcolax for occasional..you know... and in my Mednotes it alerted me that it could have a Moderate interaction with another medication I am taking.

karmagirl 5 Aug 2009

thank you..i will check into that...