Drugs list of poorly soluble drugs?

some of the poorly soluble drugs:-albendazole,danazole,ketoconazole,itrconazole,atovaquone,troglitazone,valsartan,nimesulide,loratadine,griseofulvin,felodipine,probucol,ubiquinone,cefixime frusemide,salicylic acid ,ketoprofen,tinidazole,aceclofenac,hydrocholthiazide,ofloxacin, ibufrofen,nevirapine,

abdul.bake 20 May 2012

Thank u for post the valuable information, which is helpful for all.

poorly water soluble drugs-griseofulvin,amidarone,fenofibrate, amlodipin.

Can you give us the names of the drugs so we can try and help you please?