Drug testing - how long do opiates stay in your system?

If you are worried about testing @ work, stop your last opiate b/4 midnight.
They leave the bloodstream rather quickly.

I ran out of my xanax a week before I go back to the dr. How long do they stay in your system?

They drug test me to make sure that i'm taking them. Well my grandmother passed away a few weeks ago, and I took a few more than I usually do. ...

Screwed up. took 3 5/500 vicoden?

I have a drug test in 10 days. I am scared to death it will be positive. I am an idiot. I am on suboxone for treatment and here I go for the first ...

Drug test - how long does oxycodone stay in your system?

Drug Test - if I havent took any pills in over a month and a half and I take one oxycodone 10 325 and drank some liqour wit it how long will it stay ...

How long does Versed stay in your system?

I had a colonoscopy and they used Versed with something else to sedate me. I need to know how long Versed stays in your system for, because I'm ...

I recently had a colonoscopy and they used Versed, along with another drug to sedate me?

I am still testing positive for benzos even after 10 days. Why is this and how long does Versed stay in your system for? Thanks!!!