Drug testing - how long do opiates stay in your system?

If you are worried about testing @ work, stop your last opiate b/4 midnight.
They leave the bloodstream rather quickly.

Need to pass drug screen from Opiates!! How can I? PLEASE HELP!?

I have a random drug screen in the next week (earliest on Thursday). I have been taking oxycontin for a month now (30-40 mgs, 3-4 days a week, ...

Screwed up. took 3 5/500 vicoden?

I have a drug test in 10 days. I am scared to death it will be positive. I am an idiot. I am on suboxone for treatment and here I go for the first ...

How long will benzos stay in my system and what is the quickest way to get them out?

If I tack two deferent binzos can thy find out witch, ones at a drug test. How long will it stay in my system

Drug test - how long does oxycodone stay in your system?

Drug Test - if I havent took any pills in over a month and a half and I take one oxycodone 10 325 and drank some liqour wit it how long will it stay ...

Are there any opiates found in novocain?

my daughter is an addict She needed to have her wisdom teeth pulled. The day after she had them out, she went for drug testing. They found a small ...