Drug Test - I had sex with someone that I now find out smoked pot will I still pass my u/a?

If I have this straight, you had sex with a person who smokes marijuana and you want to know if that can cause you to fail a urine drug screen? No. A urine drug screen will only show if you, yourself, smoked pot. Having sex with someone who uses will not make you positive for use. As long as you did not smoke any you will be clean! No worries! At least as far as a drug screen goes.

SSTTEEPPHH 28 May 2011

Thank u

SSTTEEPPHH 29 May 2011

How do I view other peoples questions and make friends

Anonymous

My question is do you practice birth control , & know about STD's?

SSTTEEPPHH 28 May 2011

We have been together for almost 3 years and he smoked a joint with his cousin he hadn't seen in a long time. They saw each other at a family crisis at the hospital.

SSTTEEPPHH 28 May 2011

Answered a question with a question!!! WHAT A REPLY I THOUGHT THIS WAS DRUGS.COM ... not... STDS.COM