Drug Test - how long does tramadol timereleased stay in ur system?

Tramadol will show up on a drug test only if it is specifically tested for.
The majority of urine drug tests will not test for Tramadol.

The elimination half life of tramadol ER is around 8 to 9 hours.
As a guide it takes approximately 5.5 x elimination half life's for a medicine to be cleared from your system. So if we take the maximum half life as 9 hours, then it'll take about 49.5 hours for it to be cleared. In other words it will remain in your system for at least 2 days.
Other factors to affect elimination rate include age, health, weight, metabolic rate, frequency of Tramadol use etc.